Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should have Mack's 2018 draft pick on the cap sheet.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Lost in all this, Apollo is now down 6-3 despite Capella's injury and Love sitting two games for a sore knee. Too bad bravado isn't a stat category
      hahahahahahahahahaha. gold

Comment

• i might get a w this week. program is ahead of the rebuilding plan curve.

Comment

• This has been a very satisfying week of reading trash talk.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            This has been a very satisfying week of reading trash talk.
            Things have really ramped up! Happy Holidays MoFo's!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Things have really ramped up! Happy Holidays MoFo's!
              Nobody asked you Mack! Pipe down! Haha

I'm sorry, that was rude, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Nobody asked you Mack! Pipe down! Haha

I'm sorry, that was rude, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
                No need to ask me, I just tell it like it is!

I prefer all the chatter, it's what makes this league so great... well, that and the fact I just landed CP3! Suck it!

Comment

• Question for the league office:

Last night my cap number was 39 and I had an empty roster slot due to a series of trades.

Coach accepted an offer that sent Chandler (1) to him for Mirotic (2) to me. This bumped my cap number up to 40 with still one empty slot.

An hour after he accepted the trade, my claim on Ty Lawson processed. This bumped my cap number up to 41.

Based on my understanding, this is all good under CBA because of the order of the transactions, right? Or does the transaction have to be approved first to count from a cap standpoint? I'm feeling this is 50/50 to get vetoed. LOL
                  Last edited by Apollo; Sat Dec 24, 2016, 07:29 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Question for the league office:

Last night my cap number was 39 and I had an empty roster slot.

Coach accepted an offer that sent Chandler (1) to him for Mirotic (2) to me. This bumped my cap number up to 40 with still one empty slot.

An hour after he accepted the trade my claim on Ty Lawson processed. I had to claim someone to abide by the league rules. This bumped my cap number up to 41.

Based on my understsnding, this is all good under CBA because of the order of the transactions, right?
                    I dunno because the trade hasn't been officially processed. That will be up to Joey. The intent makes sense but the timing isn't clean.

Typically empty roster spots count as 1 yr cap holds too so the trade may not work under the cap even without the waiver claim.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ah, now I'm sensing this is 90/10 to be vetoed. Sorry Coach, but we need to keep Joey on his toes.

Comment

Ah, now I'm sensing this is 90/10 to be vetoed. Sorry Coach, but we need to keep Joey on his toes.
                        I'm sure Joey appreciates all this activity for the league office just before Christmas. I could be wrong though, that'll be Joey's call. While we've never had this exact situation happen, the cap holds provision was added to prevent a player from taking cap advantage from making a large deal that gives them empty spots.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I'm sure Joey appreciates all this activity for the league office just before Christmas. I could be wrong though, that'll be Joey's call. While we've never had this exact situation happen, the cap holds provision was added to prevent a player from taking cap advantage from making a large deal that gives them empty spots.
                            Hey, what are you gonna do? Xmas at the in laws has been a very productive time for the Creeds.

Comment

Hey, what are you gonna do? Xmas at the in laws has been a very productive time for the Creeds.
                              Oh I won that battle for another year. Won't go to the in-laws until Boxing Day. So now Xmas eve is done my way, chicken wings, scallops, shrimp and Xmas dinner - ribs.

Axel team office reopens on Boxing Day

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X