This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Already have my logo on my Yahoo avitar! We wear black, white, silver.
    Touche. But how do you know your logo won't change depending on what name you decide on? Unless you go with the "Bandits" or something. Haha

The Monstars have considered a Re-Brand .. Will likely wait until the Summer though. Our Head of Branding, Joey, is still working out the details. Rumour is he has this poster up in his office though:
    Last edited by Joey; Sun Mar 5, 2017, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Touche. But how do you know your logo won't change depending on what name you decide on? Unless you go with the "Bandits" or something. Haha
      Haha we changed from the Bandits to the Posse. Great thing about it was we didnt need to change logo or color scheme! I can now thank Phil Jackson for our newest name change, as well as for continuing to keep the Knicks in NBA pergatory.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Haha we changed from the Bandits to the Posse.
        Well technically you changed from the Bandits, to MNBC, to the Posse. Lol .. Just saying ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Well technically you changed from the Bandits, to MNBC, to the Posse. Lol .. Just saying ...
          Precisely lol aint nothing wrong with a little flippin' and a floppin' til you get things right.

Great idea though, I'd love to see some logos and jerseys from other squads to make things truly authentic. I'll try my hand at the jersey design and post it when I figure all that out.

Comment

• the coach decides to go all in w d12 ! i like the competitiveness from the top teams
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
              Finally figured out my RR issues. Looking forward to chiming in every once in a while again! Sucked feeling out of the loop during the trade deadline, but appreciated the trade requests and patience with my responses.
              Welcome back!! Missed you Coach!

Comment

• Daaaamn, Tyler Ulis is really going off tonight. I thought I had everything neatly settled for the off-season but I don't know if I can let him become a UFA if this continues.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Daaaamn, Tyler Ulis is really going off tonight. I thought I had everything neatly settled for the off-season but I don't know if I can let him become a UFA if this continues.
                  I have Otto Porter, TJ Warren, Marcus Morris and now Richaun Holmes for 2 spots.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Ulis for the win!!! Buck Foston! What a crazy finish... they stole the from the C**tics

Comment

• Ulis had a great game! The Creeds' scouting department deserves the league's MVP award this season.

Comment

Ulis had a great game! The Creeds' scouting department deserves the leagues MVP award this season.
                        I dunno, the Creeds PR department seems to be working overtime all year long, they might get my vote.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 2 weeks left.... essentially looks like 4 teams battling for the 7th and 8th seed here....
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I dunno, the Creeds PR department seems to be working overtime all year long, they might get my vote.
                            Excellent point. An important piece to the puzzle no doubt.

Comment

• And now I face Cody, winners of two of their last five. I'd be confident if not for the fact that I've only won once over that span.

Comment

And now I face Cody, winners of two of their last five. I'd be confident if not for the fact that I've only won once over that span.
                                And the thing is all of those matchups have been close ones, with me leading at some point during the week in each of them. Good luck, Apollo. Hope to crush you.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X