This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Dan has only one win against a team above .500.
    And my team without Love, LMA, LaVine, or Bosh isn't really an above .500 team.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Fair enough. I plan on laying the smack down on Realizar this week so maybe drizz gets a final week free pass into the eight seed.

Comment

Fair enough. I plan on laying the smack down on Realizar this week so maybe drizz gets a final week free pass into the eight seed.
        Fill yer boots. My goal is two lotto picks for this year and some better health for next year.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm locked into 6th last for the lotto because I think Tucas is getting whooped this week. So with that said, in a week with nothing to lose:

Last edited by Apollo; Mon Mar 13, 2017, 12:18 PM. Reason: AUTOCORRECT...

Comment

I'm locked into 6th last for the lotto because I think Tucas is getting who pedal this week. So with that said, in a week with nothing to lose:

I'm looking at 5th and 7th into the lotto right now. Hoping Dan can bump Tucas to make it 4th and 7th.

Comment

• Larry Sanders is signing with the Cavs. He'll play mostly d league for our playoffs but if I had cap space I'd make a speculative add for next year.

Comment

Larry Sanders is signing with the Cavs. He'll play mostly d league for our playoffs but if I had cap space I'd make a speculative add for next year.
                Coach, Drizz and Dan only ones with cap space, funnily enough he'll be counting against Dan's cap next year regardless of where he lands.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Coach, Drizz and Dan only ones with cap space, funnily enough he'll be counting against Dan's cap next year regardless of where he lands.
                  Bah humbug.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yeah, Dan is the only one of those teams who could make such a move because the other two are likely playoff teams. So it's definitely funny that he's currently on the books for Dan.

Let me make sure I understand what happened. Dan had him. Then he gets suspended and disappears from Yahoo. Did Dan willingly part ways before this point?

Comment

Yeah, Dan is the only one of those teams who could make such a move because the other two are likely playoff teams. So it's definitely funny that he's currently on the books for Dan.

Let me make sure I understand what happened. Dan had him. Then he gets suspended and disappears from Yahoo. Did Dan willingly part ways before this point?
                      Dan held onto him for a long time after he left the NBA, like over a season because we had to account for him in the Yahoo Auction where Dan had to draft someone for $1 to satisfy Yahoo!'s draft requirements. I think Dan finally let go last summer.

Comment

I'm looking at 5th and 7th into the lotto right now. Hoping Dan can bump Tucas to make it 4th and 7th.
                        I'm locked into 3rd going into the Lotto whether I win this week or not, so I'd love to beat WJF, and I'd love for it to be Khris Middleton who does it... Haha
                        I also wouldn't be against Otto Porter deciding to have an off week. Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Mon Mar 13, 2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Dan held onto him for a long time after he left the NBA, like over a season because we had to account for him in the Yahoo Auction where Dan had to draft someone for $1 to satisfy Yahoo!'s draft requirements. I think Dan finally let go last summer.
                          It was last fall, after the auction, IIRC. I gave him until the end of training camps at the start of this season.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            It was last fall, after the auction, IIRC. I gave him until the end of training camps at the start of this season.
                            It was the right thing to do in my opinion. Right now there's no telling if he can stay clean but I like redemption stories so I hope he kills it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I'm locked into 3rd going into the Lotto whether I win this week or not, so I'd love to beat WJF, and I'd love for it to be Khris Middleton who does it... Haha
                              I also wouldn't be against Otto Porter deciding to have an off week. Lol
                              I can feel it, I'm going to land in the top three despite the odds.

Comment

• Top ten on DX:
                                Fultz, Ball, Jackson, Tatum, Fox, Smith, Markkenen, Monk, Isaac and Williams.

Top ten on NBAdraft.net:
                                Fultz, Ball, Jackson, Isaac, Tatum, Fox, Smith, Monk, Williams, and Ntilikina.

Comment

Working...
                                X