This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Embiid is a sophomore. He played 30 something games the year prior. It's a Simmons vs. Mitchell contest it would seem.
    Embiid is approaching Van Wilder status as a rookie lol

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      David Copperfield Award
      [Biggest surprise team of the year... Almost as if they appeared out of thin air, like magic]
      Candidates:
      Koncept
      Open
      Open
      Open
      Open

You do realize that Koncept finished 3rd last year? Moving from 3rd to 1st shouldn’t be a surprise.

Now, how about a team that finished 9th last year, who didn’t clinch the final playoff spot until the last night of the season and then goes on to win 3rd place (on the last night of the playoffs).
      LOL how about a team winning eight more games than the year prior?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          And eventually he'll play enough games to total an entire rookie season.

Comment

And eventually he'll play enough games to total an entire rookie season.
            Thankfully he's at 94 GP now... no longer a rookie!

Comment

LOL how about a team winning eight more games than the year prior?
              Not really a surprise when you kept telling us it was coming all fucking summer.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

I don’t see how we could have a Lavar Ball smacktalk award and not include Lavar Ball himself, Miek. Just because his team sucked ass against his bold off-season claims and he quickly fizzled into quiet crying in the corner a la Mankind pre-socko doesn’t mean he didn’t talk a lot of shit.

Also, I think both Apollo and I deserve smack talk nominations as neither one of us knows when to shut up.
                Last edited by Axel; Tue Apr 17, 2018, 02:46 PM.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I just went through the FAAB for the year and nothing really stands out. A few good moves but nothing award worthy that I see.

Comment

I don’t see how we could have a Lavar Ball smacktalk award and not include Lavar Ball himself, Miek. Just because his team sucked ass against his bold off-season claims and he quickly fizzled into quiet crying in the corner a la Mankind pre-socko doesn’t mean he didn’t talk a lot of shit.

Also, I think both Apollo and I deserve smack talk nominations as neither one of us knows when to shut up.
                    Definitely... definitely. I nominate all 3 of yous guys.

Comment

I just went through the FAAB for the year and nothing really stands out. A few good moves but nothing award worthy that I see.
                      I think we should have this be more general "WW Pickups". And in that instance, my vote would be for Me nabbing Jordan Bell... only because I'm pretty sure that was my only move all year. Haha

Comment

• I would like to nominate Joey for best trade for shipping the corpse of Luol Deng to Miek for Georges Dieng.

Comment

I would like to nominate Joey for best trade for shipping the corpse of Luol Deng to Miek for Georges Dieng.
                          Oh ya! Forgot about that. That's a definite winner. Haha

Comment

• not really a lot of trades this year. but these don't show off season trades. i think if i lose cody's pick dan has a good case

Comment

I would like to nominate Joey for best trade for shipping the corpse of Luol Deng to Miek for Georges Dieng.
                              used the capspace to sign quinn

Comment

• koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Mack taking Markkanen deserves draft pick nomination. Very solid pick with great value.

He losses to Donovan Mitchell but Mack is used to losing at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X