Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t know how this works but it looks fun. If there is a way to get in one of these years I’m down.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      I don’t know how this works but it looks fun. If there is a way to get in one of these years I’m down.
      You're in luck! We've got an opening in our Keeper League, found here: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...per-League-(S8!!)

Drop a message in the thread if you're interested and we'll get you set up!

Comment

• you're right Axel. there have been so many improvements and adjustments as this league has grown
        Last edited by koncept; Fri May 11, 2018, 10:01 PM.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          you're right Axel. there have been so many improvements and adjustments as this league has grown, pretty impressive and happy Ive been able to be apart of it.
          I took that just as axel saying now that he is co-commish the league is run well. Lol

Comment

• oooooh hahhaha
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Bump.

Joey wrote: View Post
              Dug this up from a previous year, so figured I'd use it.
              Dynasty Team Affiliation/ Record Placement / Odds NBA Team Affiliation
              Tucas Tucaseseses (pick traded to Apollo Creeds) - 0-21-0 Dead Stinkin' Last Place /1st in Lottery with .250 chance
              Cody 73ers (pick traded to Miekenstien, or DanH if outside of Top-3) - 3-18-0 15th place / 2nd in Lottery with .199 chance
              DanH - 5-16-0 14th place / 3rd in Lottery with .156 chance
              Miekenstien (pick traded to Axel) - 5-16-0 13th place / 4th in Lottery with .119 chance
              Joeys Monstars - 7-14-0 12th place / 5th in Lottery with .088 chance
              The Coach - 7-14-0 11th place/ 6th in Lottery with .063 chance
              REALIZAR - 8-12-1 10th place / 7th in Lottery with .043 chance
              WJF - 9-10-2 9th place / 8th in Lottery with .019 chance
              *will be updated post Lottery with Draft Selection Order

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                I took that just as axel saying now that he is co-commish the league is run well. Lol
                I don't even think I was commissioner at that point. Aloot has changed since then. Still can't believe we did the draft the way we did for so long. That's on me. Lol

Comment

• And today is finally the day of the Loser Championship. Already having a chip makes me pretty confident about walking out with the #1 pick.

Miek is a candidate to get nailed really hard in the family jewels. If his pick, which Axel(Josh Jackson, Josh Jackson, Josh Jackson) now holds goes #2 it may bump Miek's current pick (via Cody) out of the top three which would lead to Miek walking away totally devastated. Incidentally such a scenario would set Dan up for a total coup with most likely two top five picks.
                  Last edited by Apollo; Tue May 15, 2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    And today is finally the day of the Loser Championship. Already having a chip makes me pretty confident about walking out with the #1 pick.

Miek is a candidate to get nailed really hard in the family jewels. If his pick, which Axel(Josh Jackson, Josh Jackson, Josh Jackson) now holds goes #2 it may bump Miek's current pick (via Cody) out of the top three which would lead to Miek walking away totally devastated. Incidentally such a scenario would set Dan up for a total coup with most likely two top five picks.
                    everyone feels bad for my losing and is hoping i stay in the top 3 right?

Comment

• Devastated.

Comment

• Yeah, Mavs-Hawks-Suns as a top three would be real nice. Or Mavs-anyonebuttheGrizz-anyonebuttheGrizz.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          And today is finally the day of the Loser Championship.
                          Lol Love it.

Comment

• I can't believe I'm in a situation where I'm actually forced to root for the Orlando Magic ... this feels wrong.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I can't believe I'm in a situation where I'm actually forced to root for the Orlando Magic ... this feels wrong.
                              no. i think this year is the best year for the percentages to work perfectly.

Comment

• Let’s go Hawks!
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X