Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking #2 has visions of paring Ayton with Davis. It would no doubt be a crazy combo but will it happen? Hard to say what #1 has cooking and who #1 is talking with about the pick.

Comment

• I think theres a ton of pressure picking 1 or 2 this year. some years you have an insane top level talent at 1 like Davis or Embiid, I'd argue this year isn't so clear cut. Maybe somebody trades down?
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Everything I see and hear about Ayton makes me feel and think he's the #1 QB prospect from the movie Draft Day.

What would Kevin Costner do?!?!
        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Everything I see and hear about Ayton makes me feel and think he's the #1 QB prospect from the movie Draft Day.

What would Kevin Costner do?!?!
          Apollo Costner aka. The Prince of Fantasy Thieves is going to shoot a flaming fantasy arrow through the Sheriff of Nothinghamburger's fantasy heart.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            I think theres a ton of pressure picking 1 or 2 this year. some years you have an insane top level talent at 1 like Davis or Embiid, I'd argue this year isn't so clear cut. Maybe somebody trades down?
            I don't feel pressure at all. I nailed a 14 win season and I'm picking first. It doesn't get much better than this for me.

Comment

• im just bored and stirring the pot.
              in masai we trust

Comment

Comment

• Ayton just signed with Puma - just another sign to show what a bust he's going to be.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Ayton just signed with Puma - just another sign to show what a bust he's going to be.
                    Bagley too apparently. What the hell is up with Puma? I guess they're rolling around in all that Usain Bolt money? Lol

That said, never forget:

Comment

• Puma got Jay-Z too. They're going all out.

Comment

• Seems like they've come a long way:

The fact Vince was doing everything that he was in those proves just how crazy athletic he was. Those look like they weigh 20lbs. I heard mobsters just put those on peoples feet before tossin' em in the drink. Lol

New ones look like the Curry's, which I question as a Business/Design Decision, but meh, what do I know.

Oh ya ... Dynasty ... umm ... hope Puma doesn't sign any of my players ... now it's relevant to Dynasty. Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Mon Jun 18, 2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I'm really curious about Michael Porter Jr. and where he lands .. have been watching him for a loong time, and am in love with his game, but man, those injuries are scary.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            I'm really curious about Michael Porter Jr. and where he lands .. have been watching him for a loong time, and am in love with his game, but man, those injuries are scary.
                            He may have the most natural ability in the draft but rarely do guys with this bad a injury track record overcome that for long. I remember when all those teams passed on Danny Granger because of the medical reports on his knees. The Raptors passed on him twice that draft in particular. Well, he only got around six good season in before his wheel fell off.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              He may have the most natural ability in the draft but rarely do guys with this bad a injury track record overcome that for long. I remember when all those teams passed on Danny Granger because of the medical reports on his knees. The Raptors passed on him twice that draft in particular. Well, he only got around six good season in before his wheel fell off.
                              Man, Danny Granger ...

Comment

• Apollo releases his mock draft I see.
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X