Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I had claims in and it didn't work out. I blame James mostly.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Or else. I don't know what the "or else" is, but we will cross that bridge when/if we get there. Lol
      Harry Giles and unwaivable

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Harry Giles and unwaivable

You sick bastards. lol

Comment

Apollo, pick someone on the next waiver period, or we will have to consider consequences... I'm not too concerned about it since you are clearly trying to win, and being short doesn't necessarily benefit you in any way, but ya ... make it happen. Or else. I don't know what the "or else" is, but we will cross that bridge when/if we get there. Lol
          Apollo is basically Kim Jong Il

Comment

• Joey and Axel, a little to the left. lol

Comment

• Surprised Philly let Fultz play as many games as they did. The guys shoulder is clearly completely messed up. They better not screw this up for me! Lol

Payton going down also hurts. Not off to a great start so far, but management remains confident in it's plan.

Comment

Surprised Philly let Fultz play as many games as they did. The guys shoulder is clearly completely messed up. They better not screw this up for me! Lol

Payton going down also hurts. Not off to a great start so far, but management remains confident in it's plan.
                What the hell is with that team and injured rookies?

I'll likely wait until after the weekend to sign Mike James. Mike who?? Mike JAAAAAAAAAMES!

Comment

Surprised Philly let Fultz play as many games as they did. The guys shoulder is clearly completely messed up. They better not screw this up for me! Lol

On the bright side, De’Aaron Fox looks fantastic with a 15/5/5 average to start the season while coming off the bench.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Guys, I had claims in and it didn't work out. I blame James mostly.
                    For the record, Yahoo had you ranked 5th for waiver claim on Jarrett Allen, with 007 ($21), Axel ($6) and Tucas ($0) ranked ahead of you behind Realizar. Better make multiple claims this time round.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• You should all thank me for savilly bidding the rest of my FAAB ($24) to snag FA Jarrett Allen away from 007 ($21 bid); and for out-bidding him to buy Jonathon Simmons at the auction. (I couldn't stop him from buying Kelly Outer Jr.)

We can't let him get any better. We need to challenge him at our collective cost.

You're all welcome. Stay Strong! (C)
                      RR OG

Comment

• 007 is like the Lonzo Ball of this league. Comes in all flashy but the rest of the league secretly - or not so secretly - hates him. Nothing personal, bro.

007 be like:

It's unconfirmed if that is in fact mcHappy next to him.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          You should all thank me for savilly bidding the rest of my FAAB ($24) to snag FA Jarrett Allen away from 007 ($21 bid); and for out-bidding him to buy Jonathon Simmons at the auction. (I couldn't stop him from buying Kelly Outer Jr.)

We can't let him get any better. We need to challenge him at our collective cost.

You're all welcome. Stay Strong! (C)
                          Hey, I did more than my share on that deal that sent me Fournier and WCS.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            007 is like the Lonzo Ball of this league. Comes in all flashy but the rest of the league secretly - or not so secretly - hates him. Nothing personal, bro.

007 be like:

It's unconfirmed if that is in fact mcHappy next to him.
                            Hey, you know what they say. If no one out there hates you then you're probably doing something wrong.

Comment

• and they all hated on the crabbe. the team stayed true and sure enough mr CRABBBBBBE has come through with 2 20 pt games so far this season as the nets beat the cavs LOL

haters gonna hate... haters gone hate

in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I'm amused by how excited Kontraception is about hyping up an average one-category muse named Crabbe. (Sorry, not sorry)
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X