Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks...but my guys are still on the board!
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      they're always solid, never busts.
      Haha I'm so used to this thread I figured you were turning that in a clever burn!

And you had every opportunity, since I did draft Dragan Bender and Stanley Johnson once upon a time, so I appreciate that. Lol

Comment

• We have quite the audience tonight. 34 people are following the draft.

You know anonymous people, feel free to post. You don't need to be in Dynasty to talk Dynasty.

First rule of Dynasty is you must talk about Dynasty.
        Second rule of Dynasty is you must talk about Dynasty.

Comment

• I was big on Stanley Johnson back in that draft, almost took him. I'm sure I threw some trade offers
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Haha I'm so used to this thread I figured you were turning that in a clever burn!

And you had every opportunity, since I did draft Dragan Bender and Stanley Johnson once upon a time, so I appreciate that. Lol
            Dragan going gang busters this year. Most improved player for sure. He got adopted into the ball family this summer and lavar says he has never seen a big man as good as his ball dragan. They even nick named him goku and say when he gets his power level up he goes nba jam on everyone that challlenges him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              Dragan going gang busters this year. Most improved player for sure. He got adopted into the ball family this summer and lavar says he has never seen a big man as good as his ball dragan. They even nick named him goku and say when he gets his power level up he goes nba jam on everyone that challlenges him.
              Bahahaha Dragan Ball ... that's amazing ... well done sir .. I'm in. Let's make that happen.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                I was big on Stanley Johnson back in that draft, almost took him. I'm sure I threw some trade offers
                Still say he figures out how to be a solid role player, but man, I thought he was going to be really good.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Bahahaha Dragan Ball ... that's amazing ... well done sir .. I'm in. Let's make that happen.
                  That would be amazing. You try and start a friendship between lavar and dragan, and I'll figure out how to kill his parents.

Comment

That would be amazing. You try and start a friendship between lavar and dragan, and I'll figure out how to kill his parents.

Comment

I have to assume trae young was 4th and hope he is a giant bust.
                      Whichever player turns out better was 4th.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This guy has some really good Scouting videos:

He thinks Bagley will be All-NBA level good, so this is the one I'll choose to watch over and over again until the season starts. Lol

Hoping this was sort of like Dans "*shrug* Well I guess I'll take Tatum" pick. Haha
                        Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 30, 2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Bagley's defence is so bad... (How bad is it!)... It's so bad he makes Jose 'Turnstyle' Calderon look like Gary Payton Sr.
                          RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            Bagley's defence is so bad... (How bad is it!)... It's so bad he makes Jose 'Turnstyle' Calderon look like Gary Payton Sr.
                            Dukes defense was brutal in gereral. I'm not worried. Can't teach heart and motor, and he's got both for days. The video above addresses all of that. Good watch - Educate yo self!
                            Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 30, 2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Sunday Service is over, where is Coach?
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Hilarious....
                                With the 7th overall pick in the 2018 dynasty draft, The Coach is proud to select “the best point guard at summer league,” Shai Gilgeous-Alexander!
                                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                                ― John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X