Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been bamboozled, hoodwinked, led astray, and run amok. the dieng trade is going to fuck me. fuck you thimbideau and your love of taj Gibson.

checked yesterday and biz and dieng are basically giving the same amount of production, but one might cost a franchise player. good trade Dan, you jerk.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      It's interesting that Bog made his NBA debut this week, played 25 MPG in both games and at the same time Buddy Hield's MPG dropped by like seven to around 20 MPG. Bog is a real threat to those other Kings wings.
      Don’t let Vivek hear you say that, he’ll remove anyone who stands in the way of Buddy Hield.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        I've been bamboozled, hoodwinked, led astray, and run amok. the dieng trade is going to fuck me. fuck you thimbideau and your love of taj Gibson.

checked yesterday and biz and dieng are basically giving the same amount of production, but one might cost a franchise player. good trade Dan, you jerk.
        What was the trade again?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I've been bamboozled, hoodwinked, led astray, and run amok. the dieng trade is going to fuck me. fuck you thimbideau and your love of taj Gibson.

Hey, I'll take a win here and there. Variety is the spice of life.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            What was the trade again?
            Dieng for Biyombo, Miek's 2019, and Cody's 2018 (top 3 protected).
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I moved Dieng almost as soon as I took over my team at the end of the season two years ago. I got a 2015 pick and Patrick Beverly. I then drafted Buddy Hield with the pick and flipped him in part of a trade that netted me Josh Jackson. I also flipped Beverly in a trade that netted me a pick from Coach, which I then turned into Nic Batum in the off season. I love trades, its the best part of this league for me. lol

Oh and bravo to Dan for flipping Dieng for something better long term.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Snap, crackle and pop. That’s awesome. Plus I have Miek’s pick this year

Comment

Don’t let Vivek hear you say that, he’ll remove anyone who stands in the way of Buddy Hield.
                  Hmmm I don't think so. Bog Bog is on the rise. He can shoot the lights out, he can handle the ball and he can pass. He's not that athletic is his knock but he's played a lot with Fox and they've shared play making duties together. Fox is showering Bog in praise. Good stuff. Anyway, even if Bog ruins the value you thought you were getting with Hield, you still have that Miek pick... And Miek sounds like he's entering panic mode. haha

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Nice haul while having to take that Biyombo poison pill.

Comment

Hmmm I don't think so. Bog Bog is on the rise. He can shoot the lights out, he can handle the ball and he can pass. He's not that athletic is his knock but he's played a lot with Fox and they've shared play making duties together. Fox is showering Bog in praise. Good stuff. Anyway, even if Bog ruins the value you thought you were getting with Hield, you still have that Miek pick... And Miek sounds like he's entering panic mode. haha
                      I’m not worried about Hield. His FGA are still pretty consistent and then his 5 steak night is a nice bonus.

Comment

I’m not worried about Hield. His FGA are still pretty consistent and then his 5 steak night is a nice bonus.

Comment

I should get in the win column next week. I've had a tough first two weeks. despite, what I thought Was, ellenson out playing leaur in every game, ellenson is still getting benched, except when I sit him, of course.

very happy with ball and Smith Jr. pretty confident I made the right draft day trades, but dieng was suppose to be the blocks and rebounds plus consistent points replacement for empty shell biz. Monroe is hardly playing in Milwaukee, and nurk has started the season in a slump. Ross is playing 30 minutes and putting up 2 points on 1/11 shooting.

kcp is playing great though.

Comment

• Gibson is a Thibodeau guy. So he had a head start on Dieng right out of the gate. That's not to say that the lead he holds continues. Maybe Dieng rises to the challenge and learns Thibodeau's system and fights his way back into a high minutes rotation role?

Hopefully that doesn't happen until sometime after next week.

Comment

• a player that always looks good but the numbers aren't there is bender. I am pretty sure he could play the 3.

he was a pf/c last year right? because this year he is a pf only and it messes up my lineups, with the 2 c positions.

Comment

a player that always looks good but the numbers aren't there is bender. I am pretty sure he could play the 3.

he was a pf/c last year right? because this year he is a pf only and it messes up my lineups, with the 2 c positions.
                                He has Jackson and Warren in his way at the 3. Then he has to deal with Chriss at PF. I don't get why they burned two picks in the high lotto on bigs. This whole thing stinks like the time Minny drafted Rubio and Flynn. That may sound harsh but Bender's PER this season is 3.4.

Comment

Working...
                                X