This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Don't worry, the Creeds have invested in the biggest pile of bullshit.
    Fixed.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Fixed.
      I can sense the fear of the looming season in your post.

Comment

He's in Denver, is he not?
        i just looked a couple days ago when he wasn't resigned and didn't see anything. if he is in denver that isn't the best spot, but not the worst.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          i just looked a couple days ago when he wasn't resigned and didn't see anything. if he is in denver that isn't the best spot, but not the worst.
          He'll come off the bench and torch the reserves in a contract year. Should be a strong sixth man.

Comment

He’s absolutely in Denver. Probably going to play a Lou Williams type role too.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Knight & Chriss to Houston for Anderson and Melton. What are the Suns doing?

Comment

Knight & Chriss to Houston for Anderson and Melton. What are the Suns doing?
                Brevin Knight?

Chriss may flourish in the Rockets offense, but he's more likely to continue as a bust.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Brevin Knight?

Comment

Brevin Knight?

Chriss may flourish in the Rockets offense, but he's more likely to continue as a bust.
                    it will be good for brevin to get a fresh start after all the injuries.

Comment

it will be good for brevin to get a fresh start after all the injuries.
                      Yeah and he gets the seniors discount in a few years so everything is on the rise.

Comment

• this trade means they are convinced that dragan "the last ball" bender is ready to put up 15 points, 8 boards, and 8 assists a game. really good news for the imperials. soon there will be peace in the republic. these powers that you have all given me i will lay down when the need for them is gone.

Comment

this trade means they are convinced that dragan "the last ball" bender is ready to put up 15 points, 8 boards, and 8 assists a game. really good news for the imperials. soon there will be peace in the republic. these powers that you have all given me i will lay down when the need for them is gone.
                          I thought GiLemzo was the last Ball? Did LaVar adopt Dragan Bender while he was in Lithuania?

Comment

I thought GiLemzo was the last Ball? Did LaVar adopt Dragan Bender while he was in Lithuania?
                            we're working on it

Comment

• Yeah, Apollo, I'm going to have one slot open for the auction one way or another.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

we're working on it

I used to love that show back in the day... when I first started dabbling in the Mary Jane and Chicken Lady would come on...

Comment

Working...
                                X