Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte has a new head coach who’s also a first-time head coach. So there’s no relevant past history to speak of regarding what Willy Megahertz’ role will be with the Hornets this season.
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      Charlotte has a new head coach who’s also a first-time head coach. So there’s no relevant past history to speak of regarding what Willy Megahertz’ role will be with the Hornets this season.
      He couldn't beat out vets with two different coaches and teams already - I say that seems fairly relevant.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        He couldn't beat out vets with two different coaches and teams already - I say that seems fairly relevant.
        One of those teams was the amazingly stacked knicks

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          One of those teams was the amazingly stacked knicks
          I think they should only be referred by their OG name, the Knickerbockers until they can make the playoffs again.

Willy was a bench Knickerbocker at that. I think Biyombo has him beat already.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• There's Willy, Frank & Zeller at C for the Hornets besides Biz..... that's a rough battle. I personally feel Zeller is the best out of em all when fully healthy.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              There's Willy, Frank & Zeller at C for the Hornets besides Biz..... that's a rough battle. I personally feel Zeller is the best out of em all when fully healthy.
              Frank Kaminsky is really a PF more than C for them last year backing up Marvin Williams. Swapping Howard for Biyombo at C seems quite likely.

Zeller was 19 mpg last year in just 33 games. It's hard to think he's more than a Plumlee at this point of his career (tall white guy you plug at center in case of emergency).

Comment

Frank Kaminsky is really a PF more than C for them last year backing up Marvin Williams. Swapping Howard for Biyombo at C seems quite likely.

Zeller was 19 mpg last year in just 33 games. It's hard to think he's more than a Plumlee at this point of his career (tall white guy you plug at center in case of emergency).
                I think it's because they're both called Cody.

Comment

The Unicorn's leg exploded and how did the Knicks answer? They dealt Willy to Charlotte for distant 2nd rounders the next day and opted to play Kornet instead. It was then that I sensed something was off. Maybe he proves everyone wrong this year though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    The Unicorn's leg exploded and how did the Knicks answer? They dealt Willy to Charlotte for distant 2nd rounders the next day and opted to play Kornet instead. It was then that I sensed something was off. Maybe he proves everyone wrong this year though.
                    Yeah, that deal might be a solid win for you.

Comment

Lol, he's a Plumlee.

Comment

• Hey guys, just wanted to check something out but I can't access the league right now......
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to check something out but I can't access the league right now......
                          Commish needs to renew the league first.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Commish needs to renew the league first.
                            Yup. But it's okay, I was able to find the info I needed using the cap sheet & the find tool.

Now, I wait and see if a certain someone gets my PM.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Miles Bridges - 3 years
                              Bojan Bogdanovic - 3 years
                              Skal Labissiere - 1 year

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to check something out but I can't access the league right now......
                                Each season is archived and can be accessed through your Yahoo profile.

Comment

Working...
                                X