X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    You're really bad at tanking.
    Tell me about it. Noel and Maker are on super short leashes, CoJo and Tyler Johnson have been dog shit bad. I have no idea how I have even been competitive, let alone winning.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Trade Announcement

Willie Cauley Stein + Skywalker's 2019 Pick to Coach in exchange for Serge Ibaka.

This drops my cap number down to 39. Another win now move for the Creeds.

Comment

• Rename the next two drafts "The Dan & Coach Show".

Comment

Rename the next two drafts "The Dan & Coach Show".
          I have 2 2018 picks if anyone is looking to get in on the Dan and Coach Show!
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Good win in a fairly tight matchup, Axel, you pulled away on Sunday.

No time to be depressed, we move onto The Coach this week!

This Bledsoe saga needs to end sooner than later for me.

Comment

• thought i had joey this week. god damnit. tough start to the year for the imperials. i am pretty sure that somewhere in the middle i will strike back though

Comment

• any idea how morris's injury will work with the suspension? do they work at the same time? does the team get to say he is healthy and suspend him? how does that work?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Good win in a fairly tight matchup, Axel, you pulled away on Sunday.

No time to be depressed, we move onto The Coach this week!

This Bledsoe saga needs to end sooner than later for me.
                  Very exciting win for me. Happy with the start of the season with Lavine set to return in November.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    any idea how morris's injury will work with the suspension? do they work at the same time? does the team get to say he is healthy and suspend him? how does that work?
                    I'd guess a doctor clears him and then the suspension starts but I'm don't know. Only speculating.

Comment

I'd guess a doctor clears him and then the suspension starts but I'm don't know. Only speculating.
                      Yeah once she's cleared to play medically, then his suspension starts.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Congrats, Joey. You win the week fair & square.
                        Thanks man! Was a good battle. You've got some nice pieces there.

Comment

• Cody, a lot of people said you were fleeced in that CP3 deal last season. However, it looks to me that you got a damn fine big man in Baby Sabonis. When I moved him I was still high on his upside. I'm happy for him to get this opportunity in Indy, he's a very likable young player.

He's in the top 100 for the season but I think last game foreshadows what's to come and it's a lot better than a 94th ranking.

Comment

Cody, a lot of people said you were fleeced in that CP3 deal last season. However, it looks to me that you got a damn fine big man in Baby Sabonis. When I moved him I was still high on his upside. I'm happy for him to get this opportunity in Indy, he's a very likable young player.

He's in the top 100 for the season but I think last game foreshadows what's to come and it's a lot better than a 94th ranking.
                            I got myself a lot of good pieces.... LaVert (I gave him the 1 year to prove himself to me), Powell, Poeltl, Prince, Swanigan, Baby Bonis.... the one thing I lack is a young PG.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Baby Bonis
                              haha. great nickname. did you think of it?

Comment

I got myself a lot of good pieces.... LaVert (I gave him the 1 year to prove himself to me), Powell, Poeltl, Prince, Swanigan, Baby Bonis.... the one thing I lack is a young PG.
                                Cory Joseph is available
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X