This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    A third of my team aren't playing but hey, it could be worse. I could be sitting with only three wins... and no hope at the playoffs.
    Why you gotta go and bring DanH into this - what'd he ever do to you? Lol

Comment

• Vucevic has broken his hand...that's another big man down for me
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bah well, shit happens. See you in the Finals, 007. 👊

Comment

A third of my team aren't playing but hey, it could be worse. I could be sitting with only three wins... and no hope at the playoffs.
          3 of 15 players, interesting 1/3.

I currently have 5 of 15, also known as an actual 1/3.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

I didn't do too shabby without half my team(Bledsoe, Paul), not sure why he brings that up.

On another note, I'd like to wish a Very Merry Christmas to my fellow Dynasty owners. May this league live long and prosper(my favorite Star Wars quote)! Hope ol' Santee Claus is good to you all.

Comment

• Merry Christmas league. Wish all of the worst things in life (fantasy basketball wise) happen all to you guys, and all the best things (out of fantasy basketball).

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

No, I had five all last week.

Comment

• Sources close to the Creeds say Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Comment

• The big riser this week is Joey. Going from 11th all the way up to 8th.

Comment

• Brandon Ingram fell on Jeff Teague's leg, causing a knee injury. MRI today.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Dec 28, 2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

The big riser this week is Joey. Going from 11th all the way up to 8th.
                        As nice as that is ... how in the hell am I better than drizz? Lol

Comment

• We really haven't talked about the new NBA draft lottery rules in here yet but it's going to impact the value of pre-lotto draft picks.

The odds for each team in the lottery are:
                          1. 14.0%
                          2. 14.0%
                          3. 14.0%
                          4. 12.5%
                          5. 10.5%
                          6. 9.0%
                          7. 7.5%
                          8. 6.0%

In a draft like this where there's a severe drop off in talent after arguably #4 and #2 best pick before the lottery can now fall 6th. #4 could fall to 8th. The only pick that's relatively "safe" in this particular class is the team slotted in as the top pick before the lottery; they could fall to 5th... Just outside the sweet spot.

Comment

We really haven't talked about the new NBA draft lottery rules in here yet but it's going to impact the value of pre-lotto draft picks.

The odds for each team in the lottery are:
                            1. 14.0%
                            2. 14.0%
                            3. 14.0%
                            4. 12.5%
                            5. 10.5%
                            6. 9.0%
                            7. 7.5%
                            8. 6.0%

In a draft like this where there's a severe drop off in talent after arguably #4 and #2 best pick before the lottery can now fall 6th. #4 could fall to 8th. The only pick that's relatively "safe" in this particular class is the team slotted in as the top pick before the lottery; they could fall to 5th... Just outside the sweet spot.
                            I don't think those take effect until next year, but even still, it should help with the same tanking problem, we may or may not have. Won't change anything in how we run the lottery or anything though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I don't think those take effect until next year, but even still, it should help with the same tanking problem, we may or may not have. Won't change anything in how we run the lottery or anything though.
                              i remember we talked about this before, and it wasn't in effect until next year.

i don't think we have tanking problem. we have a super spy problem. last year "the process" was horrid and horrible for all of basketball, this year "the process" is starring in the christmas game.

also our "the process" is expedited with tankers gaining up to 5 picks that would all be in the actual nba lottery.

Comment

• Hey, the only rules are to make sure your roster is filled with guys who are in the league and make sure anyone who is starting and can be inserted into your lineup, is in your lineup.

Right now Dan is sitting with the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 12th and 16th picks. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Comment

Working...
                                X