Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They must collectively be suffering from severe drug abuse. Someone needs to put off a Cavs intervention.

I get why the Lakers did it but how do they make it work?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      They must collectively be suffering from severe drug abuse. Someone needs to put off a Cavs intervention.

I get why the Lakers did it but how do they make it work?
      I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they let him walk in the off-season. Or even traded him again before the deadline (he can still traded by the Lakers on his own I believe?)

Comment

• Cavs also tossed in their 1st rounder. lol

Comment

• The Creeds are sending Willy Hernangomez to the Ballswins for a 2019 pick & Jack.

Comment

• The Knicks are idiots. Anyway, this was max value I could get for Willy without taking back a mid to late round vet on a one year contract who I can't resign. All a numbers game, I have four good assets to resign and I can only keep three.

Comment

• Hey Joey, if you could out through this trade tomorrow so I could make a move for the Feb 10th WW period that would be excellent.

Comment

• Geez, Payton, Nance and Hill all on the move for my Team. Will be interesting to see how this works out. Initial thoughts are I'm happy with all 3 destinations.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Hey Joey, if you could out through this trade tomorrow so I could make a move for the Feb 10th WW period that would be excellent.
                  Will take a look tonight when I get settled.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Geez, Payton, Nance and Hill all on the move for my Team. Will be interesting to see how this works out. Initial thoughts are I'm happy with all 3 destinations.
                    I think the arrow points up on at least two out of three of those guys.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Will take a look tonight when I get settled.
                      Come on guys, click the button please. I'd like to fill my roster spot for the weekend. My game with Koncept is close. I need this one.

Comment

• Cap sheet is up to date.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Creeds are happy to announce the one year signing of Luke Kornet aka. The UniKornet aka. The Green Kornet aka. the only center left on the market with a chance to post decent numbers.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Sat Feb 10, 2018, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Come on Hornacek, stop screwing with me here and start playing for development. lol

Comment

• My team finally showed up to play last night for the first time this week. Dug ourselves a big hole but hopeful that we can still right the ship and pull a win out.

#ClichesForTheWin
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• god damn it apollo. 2nd free agent i missed out on that was also bid 0 on. i hope he breaks his acl too

Comment

Working...
                                X