• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinks of entitlement.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Stinks of entitlement.
      Which will be funny if Cook is the difference in their semi-finals match up.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Darn right, my guys. I've been calling up and sending down my guys from the WW all year. 16 moves! MY guys... go find your own!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Darn right, my guys. I've been calling up and sending down my guys from the WW all year. 16 moves! MY guys... go find your own!
          As such a veteran active WW guy then you should know better than to just put 1 claim in and think that is enough to get a hot add. That's a rookie mistake.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Indeed. The WW is Mack's extended bench. It would be like beating him with his own team.

Comment

• I just didnt have money for Cook. I put my claim in for Belli and got him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Indeed. The WW is Mack's extended bench. It would be like beating him with his own team.

The flip-flopping won't stop, just gotta be quicker to the hot hand!

Comment

I just didnt have money for Cook. I put my claim in for Belli and got him.
                  Oh that will totally work out for you....

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Oh that will totally work out for you....

Sittin' pretty at 7-2 after Monday with less man games played. Im doing ok, how about you?

Comment

Sittin' pretty at 7-2 after Monday with less man games played. Im doing ok, how about you?
                      I had 1 player play last night who put up a solid 20/6/3 line with 3 treys and 50%FG and 100% FT, his first of 4 games this week; after just knocking off the top team. I think I'm doing better than ok.

Comment

I had 1 player play last night who put up a solid 20/6/3 line with 3 treys and 50%FG and 100% FT, his first of 4 games this week; after just knocking off the top team. I think I'm doing better than ok.
                        But that was sooooo last week. You should be concentrating on koncept and not the guy you will face in tue Finals(should you make it).

Comment

But that was sooooo last week. You should be concentrating on koncept and not the guy you will face in tue Finals(should you make it).
                          Or is it Koncentrating?

Comment

But that was sooooo last week. You should be concentrating on koncept and not the guy you will face in the Finals(should you make it).
                            I'm not concentrating on 007 yet.

Comment

• Speaking of 007, he must be kicking himself for dealing me Brook Lopez right now. Bro-Lo is ranked 20th in the last 30 days. Ibaka is ranked 97th in the last 30 days. The whole idea was Lopez would be shut down because of a Lakers tank. That didn't happen and he looks as good as ever right now.

Comment

I'm not concentrating on 007 yet.
                                007 has not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8, but NO shot at beating me this week. Belli just put me over the top.

Comment

Working...
                                X