Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konceptual Seductions with the big early lead, but 3 cats are pretty close which could give 007 the win if he takes them. Still 6 days to have things play out though!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Konceptual Seductions with the big early lead, but 3 cats are pretty close which could give 007 the win if he takes them. Still 6 days to have things play out though!
      007 won't be getting Steph back but Koncept probably will get Booker back.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        007 won't be getting Steph back but Koncept probably will get Booker back.
        I bet 007 is pissed that the Finals are going 10 days instead of 7 lol I think the 10 days helped him out last year though... funny how these things work sometimes.

Comment

Konceptual Seductions with the big early lead, but 3 cats are pretty close which could give 007 the win if he takes them. Still 6 days to have things play out though!
          Looks to me like Koncept is going to pull off the huge upset! He's got a deep team that's downright outperforming 007 in the finals.
          RR OG

Comment

I bet 007 is pissed that the Finals are going 10 days instead of 7 lol I think the 10 days helped him out last year though... funny how these things work sometimes.
            My thoughts exactly. Typically when you have team that stacked time is your best friend.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              Looks to me like Koncept is going to pull off the huge upset! He's got a deep team that's downright outperforming 007 in the finals.
              We're only at the halfway mark though. Koncept could get nailed any minute with three or four injuries. Thats the danger of having the finals in the last week of the regular season.

Comment

• Well, looks like Vucevic and Gordon will both miss more games. Really going to need to the rest of the team step up now
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We're only at the halfway mark though. Koncept could get nailed any minute with three or four injuries. Thats the danger of having the finals in the last week of the regular season.
                  Its really only 1/3 of the way there. 6 days of games left, they only played 3 so far. Lots of time left.

Comment

• you're not the only one with injuries... Aaron Gordon, Hood and Booker still out today
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The "I got injuries" excuse is in full effect!

Comment

• I've been using it for a good 4 years, I'm allowed to say that.

Comment

I've been using it for a good 4 years, I'm allowed to say that.
                          It was strong until you came back and layed down this qualifier post. Feelings schmeelings. ;

Comment

It was strong until you came back and layed down this qualifier post. Feelings schmeelings. ;
                            Always gotta ruin things...

Comment

Always gotta ruin things...
                              You'll get'em my next time. Between me and Axel you have two easy targets any day of the week.

Comment

• So Terrance Ross returns tonight and I feel I would have been a playoff team had he played the year

Comment

Working...
                                X