This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Brandon Ingram starting to look legit. Congrats Miek. I'm sure you were worried there for a bit. Lol
    this is he first mid week lead i have had in 3 years, #trusttheprocess. ingram is nice, ball is going to be so so good. i've been watching the lakers games, and as ingram gets stronger, he is going to be very good. happy with how my team will be in the future, but really worried i might have gone all in a year early.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      this is he first mid week lead i have had in 3 years, #trusttheprocess. ingram is nice, ball is going to be so so good. i've been watching the lakers games, and as ingram gets stronger, he is going to be very good. happy with how my team will be in the future, but really worried i might have gone all in a year early.
      You don't have your pick though so there wasn't much value in waiting.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        You don't have your pick though so there wasn't much value in waiting.
        that's true

Comment

• Miek may have the lead for now, but you forget he's matched up against me, the other bottom feeder of the league atm.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Miek may have the lead for now, but you forget he's matched up against me, the other bottom feeder of the league atm.
            You forgetting someone?

Comment

• You need to remind them through stats, Tucas. Teach these punks a lesson!

Comment

• Cody, did you accidentally drop Glove Jr?

Comment

• This Week's Fantasy Pros Power Rankings

Rest of Season

Comment

• Fake News, bud. What do they base that on anyway?

They have me in 9th and I'm getting Bledsoe back tonight and CP3 is on his way. No chance I'm missing the playoffs... ZERO!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Fake News, bud. What do they base that on anyway?

They have me in 9th and I'm getting Bledsoe back tonight and CP3 is on his way. No chance I'm missing the playoffs... ZERO!
                      I'm not sure how they calculate it but I'd imagine they take rest of season player projections from each roster and crunch that into the nine cats to determine a percentage score.

I don't think it's saying you're missing the playoffs. There's six teams right around your level. There's little seperation and so there's a chance that you miss.

Comment

• Well hopefully they're not getting paid to do their job, they might as well become weathermen. Anyhow, it gives my posse of Regulators some incentive to "Prove 'Em". #MountUp

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Fake News, bud. What do they base that on anyway?

I think Apollo makes them up and shows modesty by not putting himself as #1. his name is either a loud mouthed braggard, possibly from the future, or the sun god himself, but he is modest enough to put himself down as 3rd. wouldn't want to be too full of it.

Comment

I think Apollo makes them up and shows modesty by not putting himself as #1. his name is either a loud mouthed braggard, possibly from the future, or the sun god himself, but he is modest enough to put himself down as 3rd. wouldn't want to be too full of it.
                            lol that and he's got the only paid subscription and they still stuck him in 3rd!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              lol that and he's got the only paid subscription and they still stuck him in 3rd!
                              LOL why don't you guys setup an account and check it out yourselves? It's free, I don't have a premium account. Pure speculation on my part but I'm sure their modelling team would offer you both big hugs if they could.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Cody, did you accidentally drop Glove Jr?
                                The Mitten & I have reached an understanding that his services will no longer be needed unless he finds himself getting actual minutes.... which has not happened yet.

Also, I'm not selling my 2019 pick..... any trade involving it will be rejected.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X