• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Sorry to go off topic here,
    lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      That's like 100 lbs per foot... I'm not buying it, Hulkster. Must be some dense bones!
      https://drunkard.com/10_06_andre_giant/
      great read, on a really cool website

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        https://drunkard.com/10_06_andre_giant/
        great read, on a really cool website
        That was an awesome read. I chuckled the whole way through.

Comment

• Comment

• Fultz broke Embiid's face ... sorry Mack ... LOL

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...cial-contusion

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Fultz broke Embiid's face ... sorry Mack ... LOL

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...cial-contusion
              Heard this earlier... I was furious. I will despise that Fooltz forever now.

Comment

• CJ McCollum scores 42 points on 64% FG%. Tobias Harris scores 27 points on 63% FG%. Dario puts up 26 & 14 on 47% FG%.

Those are the lines I need with Love out last night and LMA potentially out tonight.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The story behind the 72 points: https://www.sbnation.com/2018/3/27/1...-draft-declare

I grabbed an image from the article which encapsulates what you're about to read:

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    The story behind the 72 points: https://www.sbnation.com/2018/3/27/1...-draft-declare

I grabbed an image from the article which encapsulates what you're about to read:

What a joke!! I can't stand that man... Too bad more people won't know the full story behind the 72. I wonder if ESPN will post anything? Surprisingly, I don't see anything related to the game after a quick check.

Comment

What a joke!! I can't stand that man... Too bad more people won't know the full story behind the 72. I wonder if ESPN will post anything? Surprisingly, I don't see anything related to the game after a quick check.
                      I'm sure that's the way they want it. They got their major social media buzz from places like TMZ, who did zero research into its validity. My theory is he's mounting social support for when he attempts to strong arm the Lakers into giving his boy a contract. He'll cry injustice, he'll threaten to "take" Lonzo away to another team willing to play ball, etc. He's trying to turn himself into a Don King type personality it would seem. He'll drag Lonzo down if the kid can't be his own man.

Comment

• His kids need some BALLS and drop him like a bad habit, especially Dreech, hes already in the NBA. Lavar's got quite the ego...

Comment

They had a quick mention on tv that it was against a youth league team.

Apparently the ball boys sit against real comp and play on the exhibitions. The team, and the balls are probably bringing in big bank.

Comment

• If lonzo is the only one able to play in the NBA, and he is getting his other two kids enough money that they don't have to leech off of their brother like a Wiggins boy, then good on him. Do what you can with what you got.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              If lonzo is the only one able to play in the NBA, and he is getting his other two kids enough money that they don't have to leech off of their brother like a Wiggins boy, then good on him. Do what you can with what you got.
                              LiAngelo can probably have a decent job playing overseas on a crappy team like the one he's on, or slightly better.

LaMelo might be a real prospect.

All Lavar has done is turn off a lot of real opportunities for short term hype. In a few years, Big Ballers Brand will not be able to generate anything beyond the typical AAU hustlers.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                LiAngelo can probably have a decent job playing overseas on a crappy team like the one he's on, or slightly better.

LaMelo might be a real prospect.

All Lavar has done is turn off a lot of real opportunities for short term hype. In a few years, Big Ballers Brand will not be able to generate anything beyond the typical AAU hustlers.
                                I've seen some people in ottawa wearing the bbb. When lonzo explodes bbb will be fine. We praise Freddy for betting on himself. Lavar is just betting on lonzo.

He is grating, but ignore it. Same as trump. The noise pollution is just entertainment. Some people eat it up, others can't stand it.

Comment

Working...
                                X