2018 RR Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    My starting catcher tore his MCL while carrying his luggage. Great start to the season!
    I don't really pay attention to baseball, but I do admire their ability for the most random injuries.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Stanton on the board quickly with a 2 run shot... good for fantasy, sucks for Jays. I'm torn...

Comment

I'm putting a Week 1 people's smackdown on the defending champ!

Watch me now! I'm gonna own this league this year; 2018 will be mine: KING BALLSWIN!

BOH!
        RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Watch me now! I'm gonna own this league this year; 2018 will be mine: KING BALLSWIN!

BOH!
          Simmer down, Bozo! [emoji41]

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Simmer down, Bozo! [emoji41]
            Week 8
            RR OG

Comment

BOH!
              Week one of a very long season. Just giving you a nice handicap, that's all.

Comment

You pricks up early on Monday morning hitting the WW can F right off...

Comment

You pricks up early on Monday morning hitting the WW can F right off...
                  Lol How does it work with Ohtani? Are you able to take advantage of his batting stats as well as his pitching? Dude is crazy good.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    Lol How does it work with Ohtani? Are you able to take advantage of his batting stats as well as his pitching? Dude is crazy good.
                    Yea i had him as a batter last week too and dropped him too quick for a pitcher i think... dumb move, i knew i'd have trouble getting him back but TREX was all over that at 3am... midnight for him though i think.

Comment

Yea i had him as a batter last week too and dropped him too quick for a pitcher i think... dumb move, i knew i'd have trouble getting him back but TREX was all over that at 3am... midnight for him though i think.
                      Ohhhh, he's two different players basically in Fantasy ... crazy ... that sucks. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Ohhhh, he's two different players basically in Fantasy ... crazy ... that sucks. Lol
                        Yea its weird but hes crazy good at hitting and pitching already. They've started on his Cooperstown plaque 😅

Comment

Yea its weird but hes crazy good at hitting and pitching already. They've started on his Cooperstown plaque 😅
                          Just imagine the nuclear mass media/social media supernova if a MLB (National League) player was in the race to win both the Cy Young and MVP! (!!!)
                          RR OG

Comment

12 am here lol
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Just imagine the nuclear mass media/social media supernova if a MLB (National League) player was in the race to win both the Cy Young and MVP! (!!!)
                              I think it could be done in either league, to be honest. In the AL he could play the field as well as DH. They could even let him hit the days he pitches. That would be insane though!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                12 am here lol
                                Yeaaaaaa, we should probably have a 1 day waiting period for WW signings, to give everyone a fair shot.

Good on you for taking advantage though(you jerk!). I like it when I get guys too, but I think it's only fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X