Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good week for most of my top guns to have the week off... tough finish to the season with Mango, Apollo then Axel to finish it off. I haven't figured out who to root for in all your games yet.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Not a good week for most of my top guns to have the week off... tough finish to the season with Mango, Apollo then Axel to finish it off. I haven't figured out who to root for in all your games yet.
      Just like the Steelers, my team feels like they need to prove loud and clear that we don't need Le'Veon Bell. I hope he enjoys his shitty rap career. The only one that's gonna buy his album is his mother.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Just like the Steelers, my team feels like they need to prove loud and clear that we don't need Le'Veon Bell. I hope he enjoys his shitty rap career. The only one that's gonna buy his album is his mother.
        Ooooh, salty!

Comment

• Comment

• Well played Axel, nice timing on the big week. Time to take Mack down a notch so I don't miss the playoffs.

Comment

Well played Axel, nice timing on the big week. Time to take Mack down a notch so I don't miss the playoffs.
              Please. We get Gurley, Cooks, Donald, Peters and Fowler back this week.

Comment

Please. We get Gurley, Cooks, Donald, Peters and Fowler back this week.

Barkley, Kamara and Mixon say bring it!
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Barkley, Kamara and Mixon say bring it!
                  Don't worry, we will crush your playoff hopes next week.

Comment

Don't worry, we will crush your playoff hopes next week.
                    For the record, I don't care if you beat me this week as long as you promise to follow through on this. Come playoff time though I've been saving two Costco sized cans of whoop ass.

Comment

• Well it's not looking good for me this week against who have become the likely favorites for the Chip but luckily Axel's team is misfiring and may lose again. It looks like it'll all come down to the final week of the regular season to see who makes the cut.

Comment

• This is easily the most exciting season we've had yet. Crazy scoring this year and it's a fight to the finish.

Comment

Well it's not looking good for me this week against who have become the likely favorites for the Chip but luckily Axel's team is misfiring and may lose again. It looks like it'll all come down to the final week of the regular season to see who makes the cut.
                          I got nothing from my WRs today. Green got hurt early and didn’t return; Diggs was looking questionable but ended up playing.

This is such a competitive league this year.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• You guys are right, this league has become incredibly deep. Even if I had Bell in the fold I wouldn't be as confident as past years about my chances of bringing home the title.

I really need to find another stud RB. They're harder to find when drafting at the back of the bus each year but it's still possible, I'm just not placing the right bets.

Comment

• So Bobby Wagner is having the game of his life and I think he's about to set an IDP record; 35 points and counting. Wow, I have a shot to take this now.

Comment

So Bobby Wagner is having the game of his life and I think he's about to set an IDP record; 35 points and counting. Wow, I have a shot to take this now.
                                They have you slated to beat me now... yippdy doo... i need these Steelers to steal this one back for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X