Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would never accept that. Austin is the #1 option in Dallas. Manning has a bunch of targets. I think you haven't heard the last of Pierre Garcon aka. your worst nightmare if you're trading Austin for Collie straight up.

Comment

• I countered your offer there, Apollo.
      "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

• No thanks. That would regress my team.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          No thanks. That would regress my team.
          Hehe, I know.

Comment

• LOL, maybe you'll be more open to real trades after Monday?

Comment

• Picked up some nice players. Green-ellis, Brandon Tate (Randy moss replacement), Chung (pats S probably will only use him in 1 game unless he keeps putting up big #s as I have Woodson), Justin Tuck (Allen sucks big time this year) and Paris Lenon.

Comment

• Prediction: Green-Ellis is back on waivers by the end of October.

Comment

Prediction: Green-Ellis is back on waivers by the end of October.
                  Whatever, even if he stops producing I have more then enough good RBs to replace him.

Comment

• Damn it! Why didn't I start Forte. :'( Around 30 points on my bench
                    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Oct 10, 2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Forte's killing it today.

I forgot to dress my other kicker today. New England had a bye and Josh Scobee is kicking up a storm for today too.

Comment

• Ugh, I forgot to take Collie out and had B Lloyd sittin on my bench with 25.5... Tough loss this week I think, Apollo still has Moss and Gore and we're basically tied right now... Anyone want Matt Schaub for a decent RB?

Comment

• My team is a train wreck. I'm open for business, boys.

Comment

• Well even without Forte I'll be the highest scoring team this team by a bit so I guess I'm not that (113 points, AP and Sanchez still have to play).

Edit: My offensive bench put up 100 points with 2 people on bye and 1 injuryed person.
                            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Mon Oct 11, 2010, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Ugh, I forgot to take Collie out and had B Lloyd sittin on my bench with 25.5... Tough loss this week I think, Apollo still has Moss and Gore and we're basically tied right now... Anyone want Matt Schaub for a decent RB?
                              Good game Mack. I thought you had me beat for most of the day. Good thing I don't need to rely on a Moss/Revis match up to win it like I though I would. I went to bed down by three and a bit but just checked now and I have the lead. They must have did scoring adjustments?

Owens has been a monster through the past two weeks. +300 yards and 2TDs.

Might be rolling without my boy Rodgers next week. Good thing McNabb will have a shootout on his hands with Indy.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Mon Oct 11, 2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Good game Mack. I thought you had me beat for most of the day. Good thing I don't need to rely on a Moss/Revis match up to win it like I though I would. I went to bed down by three and a bit but just checked now and I have the lead. They must have did scoring adjustments?

Owens has been a monster through the past two weeks. +300 yards and 2TDs.

Might be rolling without my boy Rodgers next week. Good thing McNabb will have a shootout on his hands with Indy.
                                Get ready to get steamrolled next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X