• Show
Clear All

• Setting up for my prediction
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I'm calling a 2-1 Greece win.
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!l!!!!!!!

Man, heartbreak for Ivory Coast, but it was sure looked like a penalty.

Comment

• Set matches:

Brazil vs Chile

Netherlands vs Mexico

Colombia vs Uruguay

Costa Rica vs Greece

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!l!!!!!!!

Man, heartbreak for Ivory Coast, but it was sure looked like a penalty.
          Penalty in the last minute of the game.. Really? lucky duck.

The nerves to take this penalty tho... Good for Samaras.

Comment

• The worst penalty call Ive ever seen. The man trips over his own foot, and its clear in all angles of the replay. Go to cbc.com to check different angles in HD.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              The worst penalty call Ive ever seen. The man trips over his own foot, and its clear in all angles of the replay. Go to cbc.com to check different angles in HD.
              https://vine.co/v/MtnezOm1Ler

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                The worst penalty call Ive ever seen. The man trips over his own foot, and its clear in all angles of the replay. Go to cbc.com to check different angles in HD.
                https://vine.co/v/Mtnxa6HXg7p

he pretty clearly makes contact.

Comment

https://vine.co/v/Mtnxa6HXg7p

he pretty clearly makes contact.
                  From that angle, I actually agree with you. Thanks.

Comment

• Thats terrible, I am only just seeing this now. If this is supposed to be the biggest sport in the world, this sort of thing can't happen on its grand stage.

Refs blow calls, but I dunno man, that Greek player had better choose his words wisely when asked about this, there is ZERO honor in cheating to win.

Comment

• I don't understand why this is so controversial. It was a fairly weak foul, but a foul nonetheless. He clipped his kicking leg as the ball was coming to him, and if you didn't see it, the link @007 posted above shows it pretty clearly. The contact literally took away a very good scoring opportunity. Any embellishment doesn't change that it was a foul.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I don't understand why this is so controversial. It was a fairly weak foul, but a foul nonetheless. He clipped his kicking leg as the ball was coming to him, and if you didn't see it, the link @007 posted above shows it pretty clearly. The contact literally took away a very good scoring opportunity. Any embellishment doesn't change that it was a foul.
                        From all other angles, you can hardly see the contact and it looks like a self-trip more than anything. However 007's link conclusively shows the contact (but it wasnt shown live on my stream, and the announcer was confused by the call too)

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Thats terrible, I am only just seeing this now. If this is supposed to be the biggest sport in the world, this sort of thing can't happen on its grand stage.

Refs blow calls, but I dunno man, that Greek player had better choose his words wisely when asked about this, there is ZERO honor in cheating to win.
                          Look again at the link 007 posted. Its clear that the Greek player was fouled, ref had a good call.

Comment

• Nomnomnom Suarez

Comment

• FIFA officially charged Suarez in biting incident.

If the panel finds Suarez guilty of assaulting an opponent, FIFA rules call for a ban of at least two matches up to a maximum of 24 months.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X