The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Algeria looks very active

Comment

• Algeria is my last African hope

Comment

• Well..

Comment

• Ref assigned to USA-Belgium match is crazy. FIFA is trying to avoid bullshit after the games and they assign ref who could change everything. I don't know man. Haimoudi is from Algeria, he speaks french ( Belgians too ) maybe that's nothing, but let's not forget USA beat his beloved Algerians back in 2010 World Cup.. Let's hope this ref is fair and there's no faves in his mind.

Comment

• My grandma asked who was playing today and when I said Belgium vs USA she said: "who's Belgium?"

I was like "You don't know where Belgium is?" She said she had never heard of a country named Belgium before.

I showed her a map and pointed out Belgium and she said, "Oh! You mean Northern France!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                My grandma asked who was playing today and when I said Belgium vs USA she said: "who's Belgium?"

I was like "You don't know where Belgium is?" She said she had never heard of a country named Belgium before.

I showed her a map and pointed out Belgium and she said, "Oh! You mean Northern France!
                All I know about Belgium - it's bike racing country.

Comment

• On another note, Let's go Switzerland!

Comment

• I love how Brazil fans r supporting Swiss team.

Comment

• wow....

Comment

• wow wow wow

what a chance

that goal by Di Maria was devastating and now this.. Unlucky Swiss.

Comment

• Bradley can't complete simple passes.

Good thing that I'm not watching any TFC games. Sorry, but I'd go crazy for sure

Comment

• That is the team I was talking about before wc start.

That's how you play football, Belgium.

EDIT: USA is lucky that they're still in this game, should be interesting 2nd half.

By the way, USA fans in soldier field:

EDIT 2: Chance after chance and still no goal.
                            Last edited by rocwell; Tue Jul 1, 2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• omg...

EDIT: amazing, amazing game. So much desire, effort and courage from USA.

and USA fans were just amazing. From first game to the last one.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Tue Jul 1, 2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Wow, so close, but the US blew it at the end of regular time.

Comment

Working...
                                X