• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    thanks rocwell
    and on top of that hes such a shit player
    He's special player, just got cannibal gene or somethin

Comment

• Don't cry Brazil, 4th place is great too.. ya know.

Comment

• This is crazy one....

North Korea media is telling fans that their team have reached Final in Brazil and will play Portugal.

A video has appeared online apparently showing North Korea’s state controlled media telling their football fans that the national team have reached the World Cup final in Brazil…

We’ve known for a long time now that supreme leader Kim Jong-un controls the flow of information to his people, with the television channels only reporting positive stuff about the country.

But in a brilliant spoof report posted on YouTube, the media appears to be caught broadcasting that North Korea are on course to win the biggest prize in football, despite not actually qualifying for the World Cup.

WHAT? Video shows 'North Korea telling people team is in World Cup final'
        Kim Jong-un soaks up the applause in Brazil… apparently (Picture: YouTube)
        The report says North Korea’s brave side crushed Japan 7-0, USA 4-0 and China 2-0 in the group stages, before going on to reach the final… against Portugal.

Of course, the real final, which takes place this Sunday, is between Germany and Argentina.

Included in the coverage are ‘highlights’ from the matches, with the team shown scoring goals and cheering – although the clips look pretty old..
        http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/12/north-...final-4796033/

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          This is crazy one....

North Korea media is telling fans that their team have reached Final in Brazil and will play Portugal.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/12/north-...final-4796033/
          I call Bullshit. This can't be true?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            I call Bullshit. This can't be true?
            Well, state controlled media.. It's easy to find propaganda in state controlled media channels ( cough cough Russia Today cough cough )

Comment

Well, state controlled media.. It's easy to find propaganda in state controlled media channels ( cough cough Russia Today cough cough )
              Yeah, but Harper is doing great though right? Economies humming along.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Yeah, but Harper is doing great though right? Economies humming along.
                I hate politics, I really do. My parents, they don't like Harper. I disagree. I believe in him. I believe he's doing what's best for our country... Guess what my parents would say... " HELL NO, TIME FOR A CHANGE."

P.S. It's coming from a guy who hasn't lived in Canada for the past 3 years.

P.S.S Get back to football pls

Comment

I hate politics, I really do. My parents, they don't like Harper. I disagree. I believe in him. I believe he's doing what's best for our country... Guess what my parents would say... " HELL NO, TIME FOR A CHANGE."

Get back to football pls
                  OK, Brazil sucked balls, huh? Seahawks gave up fewer points in the Superbowl.

Comment

• SOOOOO.............
                    I guess TFC won?!?!?!
                    congrads?!?!?.......I suppose

Hey, for those of you that follow the team is julio ceasar coming back as keeper or nah??
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

SOOOOO.............
                      I guess TFC won?!?!?!
                      congrads?!?!?.......I suppose

Hey, for those of you that follow the team is julio ceasar coming back as keeper or nah??
                      Queens Park Rangers r requesting his return after WC. (Julio is on loan with us) We'll see soon.

Comment

Queens Park Rangers r requesting his return after WC. (Julio is on loan with us) We'll see soon.
                        ahhhhh I see
                        Hope he comes back
                        was heck of a Goalie in the world cup
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I prefer bendick anyway

Comment

Free agents have choices, signed players not really. Suarez was sold for $130M to Barcelona on five-year transfer. That means he has to sign 5 years contract with Barca ( he'll earn $250k per week. JEEZ! )
                            Well they still have to agree to a contract. Usually they accept because it comes with a significant raise. But there have been instances where talks break down because the player has not reached an agreement on salary terms.

You're basically selling his rights as a soccer player. The whole process includes the selling team accepting the offer and the player accepting the contract. So yeah, they do have a lot of say in it.
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

ahhhhh I see
                              Hope he comes back
                              was heck of a Goalie in the world cup
                              He already said he wouldn't come back after the World Cup, regardless of his performance. The only reason he accepted the offer and chose to come here is because he knew he'd be the starter and needed the playing time to stay in form.
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                Well they still have to agree to a contract. Usually they accept because it comes with a significant raise. But there have been instances where talks break down because the player has not reached an agreement on salary terms.

You're basically selling his rights as a soccer player. The whole process includes the selling team accepting the offer and the player accepting the contract. So yeah, they do have a lot of say in it.
                                Duh. :P

He had same deal with Liverpool, signed just few months ago

Deal with Liverpool: $340k in u.s dollars a week / 5 years
                                Deal with Barcelona: $340 in u.s dollars a week / 5 years w/ anti-bite clause ( if he bites, he'll lose $5m of salary. )

But yeah.. Everyone wants to play for Barcelona

Anyway.

Today is the day.

Team Germany vs Messi / Spurs vs King James' Heat

Comment

Working...
                                X