X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol WTF FIFA
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hahhaha - FIFA just ruled out any compensation for unhappy clubs! Bravo!

They want leagues to "reorganize".

Comment

• Premier League CEO is pissed and disappointed. I got him, Xmas and New Years football schedule is like another holiday here.

We are extremely disappointed with the FIFA Task Force recommendation to move the 2022 FIFA World Cup to a November and December schedule.
        It is clear that the views of the European leagues, along with the numerous other competitions globally that will be negatively affected, have not been given serious consideration throughout this process.
        The prevailing view from the leagues has been that displacing the 2022 World Cup significantly from the original summer dates disproportionately impacts the sporting integrity of our competitions.
        Our particular concern is that a FIFA World Cup that finishes late in December could result in damaging one of the English game’s great traditions and attractions, with the removal of the entire Premier League, Football League and FA Cup Christmas and New Year fixture programme that season.
        Clearly there is still time within the process to consider our position further, but first we will consult with our clubs, other stakeholders in English football, and other leagues before deciding on what, if any, further action might be appropriate or worthwhile.

Last edited by rocwell; Wed Feb 25, 2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• FIFA is pretty much saying "FUCK YOU" to every other soccer group in the world.

Comment

• Oh Mother Russia. Former Deputy PM, Huge critic of Putin was shot dead in Moscow.

World Cup hosts of 2018. What the heck is going on?!

If FIFA wasn't all about corruption and money...

I was planning to travel to Russia for World Cup, now.. I'm actually scared.
            Last edited by rocwell; Fri Feb 27, 2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Vancouver Whitecaps FC kick off vs Toronto FC this Saturday!

WOOOO!!!!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Vancouver Whitecaps FC kick off vs Toronto FC this Saturday!

WOOOO!!!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

Don't be sad, CL Final is only 93 days away!

Comment

• lol, I actually really like watching the Whitecaps, is that a problem?

Comment

lol, I actually really like watching the Whitecaps, is that a problem?
                        All good

Comment

• Interesting start by the TFC. Not sure why they played high line so often in the 1st half though. Lucky us, Whitecaps didn't use their chances.

Comment

• ^ How did giovinco look?

Do TFC also usually play a high line and pressing game?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              ^ How did giovinco look?

Do TFC also usually play a high line and pressing game?
                              Giovinco looked dangerous. He shouldn't be playing higher up than Mr. Altidore though. I'm not really into the MLS, so I don't know if TFC usually play a high line, but they certainly did in the 1st half tonight. That was stupid. Guys on the right were exposed numerous of times 'cuz they were fucking slow. Why would you start Creavalle if your strategy is to play high line? Stupid. Also, really loved that new French defensive midfielder.

Comment

• Well that sucked.

At least Rivero scored though, he's the new designated player, hopefully he can continue scoring.

Onto the next game! Hopefully this loss was because Toronto is actually good now.

Comment

Working...
                                X