No announcement yet.

The World Soccer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, Blatter is considering a U-turn and staying on as FIFA president. DAFUQ? BURN THIS POISONOUS ORGANISATION!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Apparently, Blatter is considering a U-turn and staying on as FIFA president. DAFUQ? BURN THIS POISONOUS ORGANISATION!
      They need to lock the doors to his office, don't let him back in.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• This kid: https://vine.co/v/eennBWb6rYu

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          While Ecuador wins your matchup, easily, I'm rooting for the Chileno's as well. I know enough of them so why not?
          Chile's Vidal crashed his ferrari last night.

He's being held by police for DUI. Jeez! Chile is playing Bolivia on Friday.
          Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jun 17, 2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Great job man, great job.

Comment

• Go girls. Canada. 1/8 finals.. Switzerland looking solid so far

Comment

• QFs here we come!!!

We'll face Norway or England on 27th

Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jun 21, 2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Canada's only let in 1 goal all tournament. If they make it to the finals it's because of the defence.

Comment

• Norway is looking dangerous. These diagonal balls and dangerous set pieces are going to cause problems for our women. I'm still cheering for England to win it though. At least we'd have 50/50 chance against em

Comment

• England come from behind to beat Norway. Impressive, didn't see that coming. Norway girls played better than Lionesses in my opinion. Football is amazing.

So... quarter finals: Canada's Women vs England's Women on Saturday in Vancouver ( 007, get tickets if it's possible! ). We can do this!
                      Last edited by rocwell; Mon Jun 22, 2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

England come from behind to beat Norway. Impressive, didn't see that coming. Norway girls played better than Lionesses in my opinion. Football is amazing.

So... quarter finals: Canada's Women vs England's Women on Saturday in Vancouver ( 007, get tickets if it's possible! ). We can do this!

I'm going! It's going to be great!

And I'm going to the Final as well, I hope Canada's there!

Comment

• The Football Association of Ireland has denied a report in Argentina claiming Republic of Ireland players were allegedly paid $10,000 each to prevent injuring Lionel Messi during a 2010 friendly in Dublin.
                          Ireland have been accused of taking bribes to not to foul Messi back in 2010.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jun 24, 2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Ireland have been accused of taking bribes to not to foul Messi back in 2010.
                            Jeez man... tired of seeing Ireland mentioned in these allegations! Thought they were much more honest and better than that... It'd be interesting to go back and watch that one. Hard to believe they would try to intently injure Messi anyways... guess the boys just don't make enough quid.

Comment

• How bout that TFC! Bout to take their 4th outta 5 games

Jays and TFC playing well, Leafs with 4th pick, Raps draft tomorrow and new uni's and a d-league team, Pan-Am games coming up... Busy and might I say exciting weeks ahead for us Toronto sports folk!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Jeez man... tired of seeing Ireland mentioned in these allegations! Thought they were much more honest and better than that... It'd be interesting to go back and watch that one. Hard to believe they would try to intently injure Messi anyways... guess the boys just don't make enough quid.
                                FA of Ireland see red over this though.

The Football Association of Ireland completely refutes the allegations made about the Republic of Ireland v Argentina friendly match in La Nacion as baseless.

"The match in question was organised by Kentaro and announced by press release prior to the World Cup play offs in 2009.

"We are consulting our legal advisers in relation to the article, and will be taking further steps."
                                They should sue the fuck out of this Argentinian newspaper if these allegations are false. Not sure how the boys must be feeling now - cuz I'd be pissed.

P.S. Chile beat Uruguay in the quarters, semis next vs Bolivia/Peru winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X