Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    How bout that TFC! Bout to take their 4th outta 5 games

Jays and TFC playing well, Leafs with 4th pick, Raps draft tomorrow and new uni's and a d-league team, Pan-Am games coming up... Busy and might I say exciting weeks ahead for us Toronto sports folk!
    Fucking Giovinco man. He's playing with the magic ball and shit. Kid was targeted when TFC played New York City few days ago, good game tonight though

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      FA of Ireland see red over this though.

They should sue the fuck out of this Argentinian newspaper if these allegations are false. Not sure how the boys must be feeling now - cuz I'd be pissed.

P.S. Chile beat Uruguay in the quarters, semis next vs Bolivia/Peru winner.
      Most of these Copa America games are on specialty channels, so I haven't seen much at all except a bit on the weekend which was on regular tv. I'm not a real "football" guy by any means, but I do enjoy the big events. Not sure how this even ranks on the world stage, but it'd be pretty cool if Chile took this tourney as the host team. They've been on a real rise since that U-19 tourney here in Canada a few years back, when they had the scuffle with the Toronto polizia!

And yea, this Giovinco kid is a pleasure to watch with the ball. I don't recall TFC ever having a guy quite like him. Hope he and the boys can really make something of the team going forward, cause this city(and mainly their loyal supporters) have been ready to explode and get them. I've been to 6 or 7 games over the years, but it's usually boring as fuck. This season has a different feel.

Comment

Fucking Giovinco man. He's playing with the magic ball and shit. Kid was targeted when TFC played New York City few days ago, good game tonight though
        I can't wait until TFC comes to Vancouver. I want to see Giovinco live.

And Vancouver's tied for 1st in the West!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

And Vancouver's tied for 1st in the West!

send a thank you note to Dempsey
          Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jun 25, 2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Back to FIFA scandal... 24 days after resignation announcement..

Blatter just told everyone that he hasn't resigned. Dafuq is wrong with this man?
            Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jun 26, 2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

send a thank you note to Dempsey
              Oh man, that was hilarious.

Comment

• WOMEN'S WORLD CUP QFs:

Canada vs England. Kick off is 7:30pm et tonight. Don't miss, it's on CTV!

Comment

• Nice try by Australia, but Japan is just too good.

Canada/England will have a huge test in the semis!

Comment

• Comment

• Poor girls. S/o to England Women.. did really well to hold on.

Comment

• Man, that sucks. Sesselman and Tancredi are going to feel awful.

There's definitely going to be a completely different team next world cup and possibly the Olympics. I think Sinclair's got one more word cup in her though, she's too good not to.

Comment

• Wow... what a heartbreak for England... Poor girl, Laura Bassett.. a dreadful way to lose.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jul 1, 2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• COPA AMERICA FINAL: Chile vs Argentina. Sanchez vs Messi. Vidal vs Aguero. KICK OFF: 4pm et

EDIT: Penalties... what a boring final. Pile of shit!
                            Last edited by rocwell; Sat Jul 4, 2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Copa America about to begin! Chile vs Ecuador starts in 30 minutes.

I love Arsenal, so uhm... I'm rooting for Chile to win it all for the first time! ( small chances when you got to beat Neymar's Brazil and Messi's Argentina )

Chileeee, one PK away from Copa America tittle!

EDIT: It's all over! History has been made, Chile is the champions of Copa America!

Last edited by rocwell; Sat Jul 4, 2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Gold Cup is just about to start! I'm hoping Canada can advance but they've got Costa Rica, Jamaica and El Salvador in their group, so I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X