No announcement yet.

The World Soccer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Shaws injury though... fucking scary how things can change in a moment. Double fracture in his leg.

Comment

• That sucks for him, he's going to be on the shelf for a while.

But Man U did lose, so that's the silver lining
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lewandowski just scored FIVE goals in 9 MINUTES against the Wolfsburg in Bundesliga. Are you fucking kidding me?

That 5th goal though. Bicycle kick.

Comment

• Lewandowski is ridiculous. Too bad he's Polish, he probably won't make the World Cup. Zlatan and Bale are in the same boat.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Lewandowski is ridiculous. Too bad he's Polish, he probably won't make the World Cup. Zlatan and Bale are in the same boat.
            Why not? They got Denmark, Montenegro, Romania, Armenia, Kazakhstan in World Cup qualifying group.

There would be no surprise if Poland beats Denmark and Romania. Tight games expected.

Comment

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Sounds like criminal proceedings are being brought against Sepp Blatter! His office was raided and data seized! Sepp Blatter was interrogated over suspected criminal mismanagement and misappropriation. Criminal mismanagement carries a maximum sentence of five years in jail.

Oh and FIFA sent an email to the media that their HQ will be closing early - HA!
              Last edited by rocwell; Fri Sep 25, 2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Why not? They got Denmark, Montenegro, Romania, Armenia, Kazakhstan in World Cup qualifying group.

There would be no surprise if Poland beats Denmark and Romania. Tight games expected.
                Wow, I didn't know that was their group! Looks like they have a decent chance!

Comment

• Messi torn his left MCL. Out 8 weeks.

Comment

• Dang, he's managed to mostly avoid big injuries, but it only takes one to knock you down. Hopefully he come aback strong

Comment

• Is this is the end to Blatter's FIFA?

VISA, MCDONALD'S, COCA-COLA asking Blatter to step down IMMEDIATELY.

Blatters response...:

Comment

• England vs France in London tonight.. emotional friendly.

Security reminds me of COD

Last edited by rocwell; Tue Nov 17, 2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Fifa President election votes are being counted..

Comment

• FIFA is one of those things that you like to laugh at but realize that it's really sad that it's so funny.

Comment

• This will forever be all I think of when talking about "Soccer" ... Lol

Comment

• I actually like the new FIFA's president. It's time to move forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X