The World Soccer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LET'S GO CANADAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

First time in 36 years we're playing in the World Cup. I think we're going to surprise everyone, make it to the round of 16 and who knows what happens from there!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      LET'S GO CANADAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

First time in 36 years we're playing in the World Cup. I think we're going to surprise everyone, make it to the round of 16 and who knows what happens from there!
      Man this is what I thought too. We'll see for 2026!

What a game right now though, Argentina destroying France. GO HOME FRANCE YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT SOCCER ANYMORE

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

Man this is what I thought too. We'll see for 2026!

What a game right now though, Argentina destroying France. GO HOME FRANCE YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT SOCCER ANYMORE
        Neither of our posts aged very well

I missed the first 30 minutes of yesterday's final, but man, that was easily the best soccer match I've ever watched. Both Mbappe and Messi gave terrific efforts and you hate to see a game like that come down to penalty kicks.

I put $20 on France the minute I saw Drake say Argentina was going to win... maybe the curse is over? He better get to a Raps game ASAP.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          LET'S GO CANADAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Good luck!
          It's a great achievement for Canadian football, I hope we manage to get out of the group!

Comment

Working...
          X