• Bendit wrote: View Post
      These refs just cannot figure out what a catch is
      No one know what a catch is anymore.

Comment

• Oooops Cam.

Comment

• How Cam didn't see this

Comment

• I told you guys experience counts... A lot. 10-0 Denver. Cam just had an embarrassing turnover for a TD. I guess we call that "butter fingers six"?

Comment

• They should call that hit a foul for hitting Cam in the face/head..lol

Comment

These refs just cannot figure out what a catch is
                Despite what the play by play guys said, the ball does touch the ground even though his hand is underneath.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Despite what the play by play guys said, the ball does touch the ground even though his hand is underneath.
                  Bookies say it was a catch. I had a prop bet on Mike Carey mistake Easy $$.

Comment

• Money in the bank. Haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Yeah but isnt there a rule that if you hit the ground and then the ball jars loosethe catch is good or the play is dead. It's all one big schmozzle to my mind. Too many ifs and buts...sometimes yes and sometimes no.

Comment

• SO far Cam not on his game

Comment

• Anyone getting the US ads?

Comment

Yeah but isnt there a rule that if you hit the ground and then the ball jars loosethe catch is good or the play is dead. It's all one big schmozzle to my mind. Too many ifs and buts...sometimes yes and sometimes no.
                            It was all a matter of whether he had secured the ball and they ruled had not.

Comment

• Air dab.

Comment

• Nice return. Very nice. They better score a TD now.

EDIT... : Peyton damn what was that? Gross throw!
                                Last edited by rocwell; Sun Feb 7, 2016, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X