Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    U.S. Appeals court has reinstated Brady's 4-game suspension.
    uh oh...watch out ,,,patriot fans on the war path. Will they now go to the supreme court? hahaha.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      uh oh...watch out ,,,patriot fans on the war path. Will they now go to the supreme court? hahaha.
      Shush.. Deflategate is back!

Comment

• Well, that's a first.. Court doesn't care if Brady did it or not!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Well, that's a first.. Court doesn't care if Brady did it or not!

The funny thing of course is that the arbitrator was Goodell! The court also doesnt see any conflict in that...just that the minimum standards were adhered to. The players assn. should be blamed for giving that option up in the last cba.

Comment

• Interesting draft so far. I would have liked it a little better if the Cowboys took Jalen Ramsey(since Bosa was gone).

I can live with a top-notch RB to play behind that O-Line though! Just gotta keep Tony healthy...

How's your team doing?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Interesting draft so far. I would have liked it a little better if the Cowboys took Jalen Ramsey(since Bosa was gone).

I can live with a top-notch RB to play behind that O-Line though! Just gotta keep Tony healthy...

How's your team doing?
              Dallas took Elliott?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• as a titans fan i might be able to show my face again soon.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Dallas took Elliott?
                  You got it, dude!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    as a titans fan i might be able to show my face again soon.
                    You're gonna need an oline for DeMarco to run behind. Plus you have two first rounders next year... still must suck from having #1 overall to getting the non-sexy pick in Conklin.

Comment

• Tunsil lost so much money because of that video
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Tunsil lost so much money because of that video
                        Jameis faced rape allegations and still got drafted 1st

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          You're gonna need an oline for DeMarco to run behind. Plus you have two first rounders next year... still must suck from having #1 overall to getting the non-sexy pick in Conklin.
                          i only said "show my face" not bragging yet. i can stop being ashamed

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            i only said "show my face" not bragging yet. i can stop being ashamed
                            I read it wrong... thought you said "Not show my face". Woops! But yea, they have a good rebuild happening, I think.

Comment

• Miek, you must be happy with that backfield, Murray and now Derrick Henry, to alleviate some of the pressure from Mariota.

I'm a little indifferent to the Jaylon Smith pick by the Cowboys. I think he'll be great for the future, but I was hoping for some more help for the defense this year. Still not done I guess, though he's a stash until next year.

Comment

• Solid draft for the Packers.

Comment

Working...
                                X