Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Miek, you must be happy with that backfield, Murray and now Derrick Henry, to alleviate some of the pressure from Mariota.

I'm a little indifferent to the Jaylon Smith pick by the Cowboys. I think he'll be great for the future, but I was hoping for some more help for the defense this year. Still not done I guess, though he's a stash until next year.
    pretty happy with how the draft played out this year. next year is where it is really going to come together.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I can live with a top-notch RB to play behind that O-Line though
      Guess who's most likely to go #1 overall in Dynasty League this year? It's a good year for you to be in the lotto too Mack. If you win I might be open to listening to Dez offers. I'm loaded at WR.

I'm picking sixth this time around and I'd also consider dealing that pick if anyone in Dynasty wants to buy another first rounder. I'm interested in a RB or an elite TE. For a pick that high in a draft that has some interesting WR going in round one I need a good return.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Guess who's most likely to go #1 overall in Dynasty League this year? It's a good year for you to be in the lotto too Mack. If you win I might be open to listening to Dez offers. I'm loaded at WR.

I'm picking sixth this time around and I'd also consider dealing that pick if anyone in Dynasty wants to buy another first rounder. I'm interested in a RB or an elite TE. For a pick that high in a draft that has some interesting WR going in round one I need a good return.
        Well, well, well... look who might finally be coming around! Jordy for Dez, straight up, right now. Why wait?

Comment

• Hmmmm... Yes. Wait, no. I definitely mean no.

Comment

Hmmmm... Yes. Wait, no. I definitely mean no.
            Hey, as long as you know that Dez is wayyyyyyyyyyy better than Jordy, that's all I need to hear.

Comment

• Ok, ok I'll let you have that one but now the Cowboys must worry about almost everything else.

Comment

• Not thrilled with the Ravens draft but haven't looked too closely yet. Would have preferred a pass rusher in the first than an OT especially since I'm not overly impressed with the Staley from ND.

But in Ozzie I trust. He has a great track record.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Not thrilled with the Ravens draft but haven't looked too closely yet. Would have preferred a pass rusher in the first than an OT especially since I'm not overly impressed with the Staley from ND.

But in Ozzie I trust. He has a great track record.
                  Looks like they drafted a good back to carry the rock.

Comment

• #hacked. Suspect(s): Pats Fans
                    Last edited by rocwell; Tue Jun 7, 2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

#hacked. Suspect(s): Pats Fans

Comment

• Breshad Perriman has a partially torn ACL. Probably done for the year.

Comment

Breshad Perriman has a partially torn ACL. Probably done for the year.
                          Whelp

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Perriman should be fine for week 1 after consultation with the Doctor. False alarm thankfully.

Comment

• McFadden is hurt again... this time he has "texters thumb".

OK, not really, but apparently he broke his elbow while trying to save his new iPhone. He's basically a china doll at this point... hope he's ready for week 1, but there's no rush with Elliot and Morris back there.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X