No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading for Romo would make sense for a short-term plan in Chicago, but his injury history and advanced age make him nothing more than a one or two-year option as a starter. He would be a perfect bridge quarterback if the Bears decide to draft a passer in the first round, but after his experience in Dallas in 2016, he may not want to look over his shoulder next season.

Romo, who played his college football at Eastern Illinois, would return to the state where his football career got started if he lands with the Bears. Despite his accomplishments as a pro, it would be a stretch to think that he alone could bring Chicago back to playoff contention next season. For a player without many seasons left in the tank, the challenge that lies ahead with the Bears may be too daunting to desire.

It’s a safer bet to project Romo heading to the Broncos or Texans. The Bears, in theory, could opt to keep Jay Cutler instead of trading for someone like Romo.
    http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/0...-qb-tony-romo/

Comment

• So who is going to the Super Bowl...

Think on a near freezing day in Boston that the Steelers just run the ball all day long with Bell and get by the Pats by 3

Inside the Georgia Dome the miracle finally ends as the Pack with no DB's and no wideouts left lose 54 -52 or as something outrageous as that to the Falcons
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        So who is going to the Super Bowl...

Think on a near freezing day in Boston that the Steelers just run the ball all day long with Bell and get by the Pats by 3

Inside the Georgia Dome the miracle finally ends as the Pack with no DB's and no wideouts left lose 54 -52 or as something outrageous as that to the Falcons
        I want Packers to win it all.

Packers-Falcons total over/under is set for 61 pts(opened at 60 pts). Crazy!!

Comment

• I'm guessing the Packers and Patriots. The Packers have WR's. They may in fact have everyone on the field, we won't know more until Saturday but nothing is ruled out.

Their defensive backs weakness hasn't stopped them on their current run and they've defeated some really good teams. It all comes down to whether they can apply effective pressure. If they get to the QB quickly it won't matter too much who's down field. Also Julio Jones is hurting, don't forget that.

Comment

• Oh no

Comment

• Falcons are playing great. It ain't over yet though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Falcons are playing great. It ain't over yet though.
                That fumble tho. Painful stuff

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Falcons are playing great. It ain't over yet though.
                  That's the bright side for the Packers right now; lots of time left.

Never really believed that the Falcons were that good and now they could be in the Super Bowl.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The only thing the Packers have going for them right now the the fact that the Falcons aren't used to being here. That sometimes leads to upsets. I doubt it though. This Falcons team is firing on all cylinders and the Packers are really banged up.

Comment

• This may be the Falcons time to go all the way but I believe anything is possible when there's time and Aaron Rodgers in the mix. If this is it though I'm still happy with how the Packers performed despite the adversity dragging them down. It's amazing they made it this far.

Comment

• I'm counting four times the Packers secondary bobbled the football in their hands. That's it. Game over. This Falcons team is impressive.

Comment

• That might do it.... 4 scores up...
                          If the Falcons put up one more TD in the second half (and the way they are rolling that seems to be likely)....Rogers even if he puts up 4 TD passes will still be 4 points short...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• This one is over.

Comment

• 24 hours after Packers loss:

Sean Spicer: "Green Bay Packers will play in the SuperBowl. Period".

Comment

• I like politics separate from everything else but yeah, probably, if CNN reports otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X