Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Last edited by rocwell; Fri Feb 3, 2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to Matt Ryan. Very well deserved.

Comment

• Comment

• Soo... Y'all ready for 3 hours of ads and 12 minutes of football show?

Comment

• The NFL Thread

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Soo... Y'all ready for 3 hours of ads and 12 minutes of football show?
            As a football fan, I have to say that I hate the Super Bowl. It's become too much of a spectacle and the extended half time is just plain wrong for the teams.

The game is often not that good of a game (I expect this to be obviously over before the half) and far too many non-football fans make a big deal out of the event for the commercials and half time show.

The idea of going to a party to watch the game revolts me. Majority of the people wouldn't know how to even hold a football let alone appreciate the play calling and execution. Plus the incessant talking is too much for me.

Conference Championships are usually much better imo.
            Last edited by Axel; Sun Feb 5, 2017, 06:59 PM.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              As a football fan, I have to say that I hate the Super Bowl. It's become too much of a spectacle and the extended half time is just plain wrong for the teams.

The game is often not that good of a game (I expect this to be obviously over before the half) and far too many non-football fans make a big deal out of the event for the commercials and half time show.

The idea of going to a party to watch the game revolts me. Majority of the people wouldn't know how to even hold a football let alone appreciate the play calling and execution. Plus the incessant talking is too much for me.

Conference Championships are usually much better imo.
              Shush, Axel.

I'm only here for Gaga's concert.
              Last edited by rocwell; Sun Feb 5, 2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Enjoy the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SuperBowl?src=hash">#SuperBowl</a> and then we continue: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828375073006444544">5 February 2017</a></blockquote>
                <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I need one more Trump tweet(till midnight) to win a prop bet. Let's go Trump! Tweet away

Comment

• With all the stuff happening in the political arena, I really hadn't heard a lot of the usual media over hype for the Super Bowl this year.

Pitter patter let's get at 'er.

Comment

• A flyover with the roof closed... Haha.

Comment

• Atlanta deffered? Interesting. Trying to send a message with D, I guess

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Shush, Axel.

I'm only here for Gaga's concert.
                        Haha exactly. There are many who wouldn't be joking to say that.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• That Buick commercial wasn't bad

Comment

• Freeman is a beast. And Falcons come on lads just keep running. Pats can't stop your ground game

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Freeman is a beast. And Falcons come on lads just keep running. Pats can't stop your ground game
                              Both Freeman and Coleman have nice cuts. Patriots need to play their edges better.

Comment

• Are we sure this team called Pats are actually New England Patriots?

Comment

Working...
                                X