Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think left and right get can come together and agree the hair sucks. He's 70 though and that's about as good as it gets at 70.
    Honestly though... I'm pretty sure most of us won't have any hair left by the age of 70... Haha.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Wow

. Payout: $1,900,000.

Comment

• Brady us throwing 'em right on the numbers right now. To bad for the Patriots those numbers are on the turf.

Comment

• Not the Pats day. Extra point missed.

Comment

• Best band out of Atlanta is who? I'm thinking Outkast but I know I'm probably missing someone yuge.

Comment

Best band out of Atlanta is who? I'm thinking Outkast but I know I'm probably missing someone yuge.
              Arrested Development, Gladys Knight & the Pips, Indigo Girls...

Comment

• Oh - and the black crowes

Comment

• Right so Outkast it is.

Edit: Black Crowes are awesome. "She Talks To Angels" is one of the greatest rock song of all time in my books.

Comment

• Another $1M+ bet on Atlanta. ESPN source this time.

http://www.espn.co.uk/chalk/story/_/...tlanta-falcons

So far I know 3 people who bet $1M+ on Falcons. One is very well known pro bettor. Others unknown atm

Comment

Right so Outkast it is.

Edit: Black Crowes are awesome. "She Talks To Angels" is one of the greatest rock song of all time in my books.
                      Can also add John Mayer, TLC, and Ludacris .. Sevendust is also from the ATL for those with heavier musical tastes

Comment

• Usher is from Atlanta too. Didn't know that. They have some good choices to call up for their Super Bowl win celebration.

Comment

• So who's Finals MVP?

I say Robert Alford or Matt Ryan, I'd also give some consideration to Alex Mack. He's playing with a broken bone and um.. Falcons' running game is looking great.

Comment

Usher is from Atlanta too. Didn't know that. They have some good choices to call up for their Super Bowl win celebration.
                            They got lots of great rappers in Atlanta. T.I. too.

Comment

• QBs always get the edge when it's close.

Comment

• The NFL Thread

Game isn't over yet
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X