Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Tannehill done with a torn ACL. Cutler just unretired and signed with the Dolphins on a one year $10m deal with $3m in incentives.

I wonder if they called Romo first?
    Not sure.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source : Kaepernick never seriously considered, or contacted. Had Cutler not signed team would have turned to Christian Ponder.</p>&mdash; Craig Mish (@CraigMish) <a href="https://twitter.com/CraigMish/status/894283063005519872">August 6, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

EDIT: you guys need to enable twitter 'function' on all sub forums!

Comment

• Kaepernick is an activist, not a QB.

Comment

Kaepernick is an activist, not a QB.
        An activist who don't vote? That's fake news

Kaep is hypocrite.

Comment

Kaepernick is an activist, not a QB.
          Dan Orlovsky got signed as a NFL QB this summer. Kaep is better than many current NFL QBs on rosters.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            An activist who don't vote? That's fake news
            I didn't say he was particularly good at it. He is one nonetheless.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Dan Orlovsky got signed as a NFL QB this summer. Kaep is better than many current NFL QBs on rosters.
              Teams are letting him pursue his activist career from what I gather.

Comment

• Let's not forget this guy opted out of his contract. Maybe he doesn't even want to play...

Anyways, I'm sick of him already. Let's just get down to some football!

Deshaun Watson gets some action tonight vs Carolina, I'm interested to see how he looks. I'm not too high on this draft class as a whole, but a few guys pique my interest.

Comment

• Zeke just got suspended. 6 games.

Comment

• Whoa Sammy Watkins just got dealt to the Rams.

Whoa Jordan Matthews just got dealt to the Bills.

Comment

Zeke just got suspended. 6 games.
                      He won't play until week 8. Sucks for the Cowboys but the guy deserves it.

Comment

• Oh shit. Looks like Edelman tore his ACL. So fucking unlucky.

Comment

Oh shit. Looks like Edelman tore his ACL. So fucking unlucky.
                          Yup, Edelman suffered a complete ACL tear. He's out for the season.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Sat Aug 26, 2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• so Burfict gets suspended for 5 games and has it trimmed to 3 games in like 2 days, shorter than Zeke's appeal hearing.

The No Fun League just loves to bungle these things. keeps them in the headlines I guess...

Comment

• So I think I'm gonna get DAZN. For $20/mo I can stream anything Game Pass, Sunday Ticket, Redzone, NFL Network, plus a substantial offering of soccer, tennis and other sports. No NHL or NBA but this is pretty good value as is. First month is free.

http://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/nfl/?dcl...FVUKNwodvK8EEA

I'm actually shocked that they negotiated this under Bell and Rogers nose. I mean there's no blackouts of anything.

Comment

• Happy NFL Season Opener Day! Let the good times roll!

Comment

Working...
                                X