Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Happy NFL Season Opener Day! Let the good times roll!
    Leggo!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      So I think I'm gonna get DAZN. For $20/mo I can stream anything Game Pass, Sunday Ticket, Redzone, NFL Network, plus a substantial offering of soccer, tennis and other sports. No NHL or NBA but this is pretty good value as is. First month is free.

http://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/nfl/?dcl...FVUKNwodvK8EEA

I'm actually shocked that they negotiated this under Bell and Rogers nose. I mean there's no blackouts of anything.
      So I got this. It is awesome!

It's football on your phone, that's what I said.
      It's football on your phone, you can watch it in bed.
      Take it with you wherever you go.
      Show your friends and watch them all go (HO)

Comment

So I got this. It is awesome!

It's football on your phone, that's what I said.
        It's football on your phone, you can watch it in bed.
        Take it with you wherever you go.
        Show your friends and watch them all go (HO)
        To be honest, i get "footballed out" sometimes. Having games on my cable package is good enough for me. That being said, I'd probably have it if the wife didn't nag about sports always being on lol

if the Cowboys lose, I don't even care to listen to game recaps or sports radio until the next weekend. Thankfully there wasn't much of that last year.

Comment

• Amendola. Concussion, again. Jeez.

Comment

To be honest, i get "footballed out" sometimes. Having games on my cable package is good enough for me. That being said, I'd probably have it if the wife didn't nag about sports always being on lol

if the Cowboys lose, I don't even care to listen to game recaps or sports radio until the next weekend. Thankfully there wasn't much of that last year.
            I don't think I've ever been footballed out but I do limit myself to the Packers game and one other per week. The package to me is worth the $20 to make sure I don't miss any Packers games, which would happen if I was depending on cable.

Comment

I don't think I've ever been footballed out but I do limit myself to the Packers game and one other per week. The package to me is worth the $20 to make sure I don't miss any Packers games, which would happen if I was depending on cable.
              i heard on sports radio this morning that some app was crashing during the game, and it wasn't being shown in live time, more like 60-90 seconds late. I missed what they were talking about but I wondered if it was this DAZN?

Comment

• I turned the game off just before KC went up 28-27. I always miss the good shit when I go to sleep early... but I love waking up to hear New England/Boston lost - in any sport.

How bout that Kareem Hunt!? Whoever picked him up in Dynasty is feeling good right now.

Comment

I turned the game off just before KC went up 28-27. I always miss the good shit when I go to sleep early... but I love waking up to hear New England/Boston lost - in any sport.

How bout that Kareem Hunt!? Whoever picked him up in Dynasty is feeling good right now.
                  I had him on my bench in Keeper (behind Bell and Gurley). Can't remember who got him in dynasty but they picked him about 2 or 3 slots before I was going to.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I had him on my bench in Keeper (behind Bell and Gurley). Can't remember who got him in dynasty but they picked him about 2 or 3 slots before I was going to.
                    It was the Mango Kid... he got Fournette and Hunt. Looking like a good draft for him.

Comment

It was the Mango Kid... he got Fournette and Hunt. Looking like a good draft for him.
                      yeah, I was hoping to land both Mixon and Hunt with my first 2 picks. I believe in Mixon, but also realize that it will take a few weeks for him to get full workload. Hunt is clear sailing thanks to Ware's injury (who I also have).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Im just not as sold on Mixon, just for the fact he's on the Bungles. He's 3rd on the depth chart now... we heard Giovani was going to be great and they've basically moved on from him. He needs to have a 1200 yard season for me to believe.

Comment

Yeah Mango is a team on the rise. Looks like he hit a grand slam in the draft.

Comment

Yeah Mango is a team on the rise. Looks like he hit a grand slam in the draft.
                            He lost Eric Berry for the year though, so it's not all puppies and rainbows over there in Mangoland.

Comment

Im just not as sold on Mixon, just for the fact he's on the Bungles. He's 3rd on the depth chart now... we heard Giovani was going to be great and they've basically moved on from him. He needs to have a 1200 yard season for me to believe.
                              He really isn't 3rd on the depth chart though and he's got superb talent. Without his off-field issues, he's likely the top RB drafted in the NFL draft. Too much talent to pass up.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                He really isn't 3rd on the depth chart though and he's got superb talent. Without his off-field issues, he's likely the top RB drafted in the NFL draft. Too much talent to pass up.
                                It's not so much him as it is the team he's playing for. I don't have faith in them.

Comment

Working...
                                X