Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Tomorrow is the big day. My Packers roll into Seattle to thump the world champs.
    Hopefully Cobb sets a few receiving records in the process

My Ravens start by hosting the Bengals on Sunday. First step to reclaiming the division title.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm hoping Jordy scores most of the TDs. Cobb can have all the check downs, thanks.

Comment

• wooo go Dolphins.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          My Ravens start by hosting the Bengals on Sunday. First step to reclaiming the division title.
          Where is dropping Ray Rice in the "steps to reclaiming division title" ... Lol

But seriously, I feel nothing for this man. He is despicable and deserves everything he has coming to him.
          Like a CFL contract ... cuz that's what the CFL does.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

But seriously, I feel nothing for this man. He is despicable and deserves everything he has coming to him.
            It's really pissing me off that indefinitely suspension and contract termination came after people saw the video. Ugh. I'm sure they read police notes that Ray knocked the shit out of his fiancee.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              It's really pissing me off that indefinitely suspension and contract termination came after people saw the video. Ugh. I'm sure they read police notes that Ray knocked the shit out of his fiancee.
              Apparently the NFL saw the whole video before they suspended him....

Comment

Apparently the NFL saw the whole video before they suspended him....
                Goodell is done.

Comment

just announced, Ray Rice will not be allowed to play in the CFL.

Comment

just announced, Ray Rice will not be allowed to play in the CFL.
                    Lets hope he got an education ... Football isn't like basketball .. can't go overseas and make a million bucks playing in China or something. I guess he could play Rugby?

Comment

Lets hope he got an education ... Football isn't like basketball .. can't go overseas and make a million bucks playing in China or something. I guess he could play Rugby?
                      I've heard that teams in English rugby league are salary capped at 4 or 5 millions $$

Comment

I've heard that teams in English rugby league are salary capped at 4 or 5 millions $$
                        Go to South Africa or Australia and I'm sure it's much more lucrative. Can't say for sure though I guess.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Hopefully Cobb sets a few receiving records in the process

Looks like your ravens took a step backwards there. No shame in second place :P
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Packers 4 Life

Comment

• TMZ say they have proof that NFL knew about this video and some employees even saw it. This is disgusting.

Comment

• I don't find TMZ a particularly reliable source. Until I see proof that the NFL saw the video before, I tend to believe the league on this one.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X