Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    That's kinda low
    I don't think you even need the "kinda".

This group of Patriots seems more arrogant than most, which is amazing since only Brady and Wilfork remain from their 2004 Super Bowl.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Seattle's gonna come back. I have faith.

Then they're going to go to the Super Bowl for the 3rd straight time!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Seattle's gonna come back. I have faith.

Then they're going to go to the Super Bowl for the 3rd straight time!
        I'd say that the Cards could scare them next year if they draft a good enough QB. Palmer is getting up in age, but he'd be a good mentor.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Guess Carroll couldnt quite copy this....

The Pats forget that the Hawks "let them off the hook"

Comment

• Katy Perry's HT show:

Comment

• Lynch Ready For An Episode on Jessi's TV Show?

“To be honest with you, I would be a liar if I didn’t tell you that I was expecting the ball,” Lynch said. “I think it was more of a — how do I say this? When you look at me, and you let me run that ball in, I’m the face of the nation. You know, the MVP of the Super Bowl, that’s pretty much the face of the nation at that point in time. I don’t know what went into that call. Maybe it was a good thing that I didn’t get the ball. I mean, you know, it cost us the Super Bowl.”
              http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ation/related/

Comment

• Cowboys To Let Their Grinder Walk?

“[Murray] is probably going to, you know, get some peace and see what’s out in the market and then we’ll talk and see. I do believe deep down he’d love to stay in Dallas,” Jones told FOX Sports.

Murray may want to stay in Dallas, and the Cowboys may want to keep him, but that doesn’t mean the two sides are going to come to an agreement. The Cowboys won’t have a lot of salary cap space after franchising Dez Bryant, and Murray may find that some other team is going to give him more money than the Cowboys are offering.
                http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arket/related/

Well the 'Boys are slapping Dez with the Franchise tag and so that's going to cost them close on to $13M this season. So it's slim pickings and it must be disappointing for Cowboys fans when they seemed close to ready to legitimately challenge for a Super Bowl appearance.

Comment

• Lions are in such a weird position

Have some really good players and but can't pay all, obviously

But outside of Megatron who on the team should be making more than Suh? Stafford? Give me a break.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I get you can't pay everyone when you have good players but i also think maybe you should prioritize your players?

Granted QB is the most important position on the team but is Stafford really worth letting a top 5 (3?) defensive player just walk?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arket/related/

Well the 'Boys are slapping Dez with the Franchise tag and so that's going to cost them close on to $13M this season. So it's slim pickings and it must be disappointing for Cowboys fans when they seemed close to ready to legitimately challenge for a Super Bowl appearance.
                      It certainly would be disappointing, but there's a few names out there that could probably come in and do a serviceable job in replacement if Murray chooses not to re-sign. Mark Ingram, Ryan Mathews, AP or Ray Rice even. I'm actually giving Uncle Jerry the benefit of the doubt on this one for a change... I think the Cowboys will be fine at RB next year no matter who's in there. Obviously I want Murray back though.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        I get you can't pay everyone when you have good players but i also think maybe you should prioritize your players?

Granted QB is the most important position on the team but is Stafford really worth letting a top 5 (3?) defensive player just walk?
                        Well, they selected him with the top pick, and QB's with his arm are hard to find. Who would they replacement with? It's easier to find a good defensive player than it is a good QB.

Comment

• Holy moly.

McCoy traded from the Eagles to the Bills for LB Kirk Alonso.

Big trade for the NFL.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Holy moly.

McCoy traded from the Eagles to the Bills for LB Kirk Alonso.

Big trade for the NFL.
                            Beat me to it!

This'll surely ripple the dynasty league
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• This means CJ is probably going to sign with the Jets as rumored. I don't know if McCoy gets it going in Buffalo or not. They don't have a great line and teams are gonna stack the box unless the Bills figure out how to get it down field to those young stud receivers.

Comment

• The more I look at the draft, the more I want Garret Grayson (Colorado State) in a Bucs uniform. By far the best pocket QB in the draft. Stay away from Winston, thank you. Please. Mariota looks promising, but I'm worried about a mobile QB in a system like this. Grayson will do well under Lovie. A Pocket QB with a great arm and doesn't make many mistakes. Very accurate too. All he needs is to improve his timing on throws, like Brady did. I have no doubt Grayson is gonna be a solid QB. Most likely the Wilson of this draft.

Also, I hope the Browns are smart and use Connor Shaw in preseason against McCown. The kid has the drive to succeed. He looked great in the games he played last year. He has the skills to help them win. Manziel was a bust, and McCown should be there as a mentor only. Give Shaw the reins and you'll see success.

I know I'm going on a rant here, but I'm bored and I wanna talk sports. This is how I do so when I have nothing else to do.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X