No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to replace Tom Coughlin in NY? McAdoo?

Comment

• Hey Mack, you must be really pleased to see the Cowboys with the 3rd overall pick.

Comment

• Chargers, Rams and Raiders all officially apply to re-locate to Los Angeles.

Very weird considering you know at least one won't be able to. Would be very hard to be a fan of a team that tried to relocate, then failed.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Word is the Rams might move regardless of the owners vote. Not sure how that works.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Who's going to replace Tom Coughlin in NY? McAdoo?
            I think Sean Peyton leaves the Saints. There have been rumours in the past and this is supposedly a location he once coveted. Eli and Beckham gives him more to work with than Brees and Co.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apparently WR Calvin Johnson is considering retiring after 9 years. Hard to believe he will but the fact that he has acknowledged that he is considering it has to be scary for the Lions.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Apparently WR Calvin Johnson is considering retiring after 9 years. Hard to believe he will but the fact that he has acknowledged that he is considering it has to be scary for the Lions.
                Yea just read this a little while ago. Why on earth would he retire? He's a free agent-to-be and could seemingly sign anywhere he wants, to try for at least one ring. It just doesn't make sense... He's the biggest and one of the best WR's in the game. Poor old Lions fans if he does retire. First Barry, now Megatron??

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Yea just read this a little while ago. Why on earth would he retire? He's a free agent-to-be and could seemingly sign anywhere he wants, to try for at least one ring. It just doesn't make sense... He's the biggest and one of the best WR's in the game. Poor old Lions fans if he does retire. First Barry, now Megatron??
                  No clue. Maybe he doesn't have the full football desire. Maybe it's health (fear of injury) related. Nothing I've seen so far.

Only thing worse than the Lions fans (if this happens) is the Browns fans after the Factory of Sadness hired Jonah Hill from Moneyball to oversee things. Paul DePodesta (portrayed by Jonah Hill) will leave the NY (baseball) Mets to oversee the Browns as "Chief Strategic Officer" answerable only to the owner.

Some franchises lol

Comment

No clue. Maybe he doesn't have the full football desire. Maybe it's health (fear of injury) related. Nothing I've seen so far.

Only thing worse than the Lions fans (if this happens) is the Browns fans after the Factory of Sadness hired Jonah Hill from Moneyball to oversee things. Paul DePodesta (portrayed by Jonah Hill) will leave the NY (baseball) Mets to oversee the Browns as "Chief Strategic Officer" answerable only to the owner.

Some franchises lol
                    I saw a headline of the baseball guy from the Mets coming over to the Browns, didn't know it was Jonah Hill though. I still haven't watched that movie and I'm a huge baseball guy...

Comment

• The NFL Thread - Eagles Fire Chip Kelly

Great movie. They changed his name in the film though.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I saw a headline of the baseball guy from the Mets coming over to the Browns, didn't know it was Jonah Hill though. I still haven't watched that movie and I'm a huge baseball guy...
                        The Browns hire a baseball but to play a vital role in their football operations. It makes sense for the Browns.

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Apparently WR Calvin Johnson is considering retiring after 9 years. Hard to believe he will but the fact that he has acknowledged that he is considering it has to be scary for the Lions.
                        He's owed $24M next season. The Lions want to keep him but not live up to that number. I believe this is pure strategy by his camp to make it clear he's fine with not being a Lion next season without coming across as a 'bad guy' to the Lions fans.

I bet some team out there is willing to pay him most of that $24M...

If Megatons, age 30, plays to age 33 he probably lands in 2nd all time in yards.

Comment

• Playoffs!

Comment

• omg what a start, 100+ yd return!

Comment

Chargers, Rams and Raiders all officially apply to re-locate to Los Angeles.

Very weird considering you know at least one won't be able to. Would be very hard to be a fan of a team that tried to relocate, then failed.
                              I smell litigation in the LA smog.

The loser (other than the Rams) may get a good deal filling the void in St. Louis (who may even sweeten the pot...lol).

Comment

• What a quarter. WOW! This game is nuts!

EDIT: That hit by Burfict. Worthy suspension.
                                Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jan 10, 2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X