The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    The fact that we were THIS close to making the World Series only a few short months ago, and we are now discussing trading our best players for prospects, really shows you how terribly this off-season has gone ... LOL
    I should be clear, that I think most people see hiring Shapiro as an off-season move, and thus, are unhappy with the off-season.

And that Atkins guy ... he just weirds me out .. he actually looks like a puppet.

Comment

I should be clear, that I think most people see hiring Shapiro as an off-season move, and thus, are unhappy with the off-season.

And that Atkins guy ... he just weirds me out .. he actually looks like a puppet.
      Are you talking about EE? if we can get a top of the rotation guy or a young stud pitcher for him like let's say Matz. Yeah i would move him.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Give those Cliff Lee Tires a kick

Comment

• I told you Edwin would make the most sense to trade!

Also, let's just see who else we add. For all we know, we could find a few diamonds in the rough.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• All of Toronto big bats have no trade clauses. Unless they agree it hgard to deal them for full value

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              I told you Edwin would make the most sense to trade!

Also, let's just see who else we add. For all we know, we could find a few diamonds in the rough.
              Why would you trade EE? The point is to get better, not worse. I honestly can't see any circumstances where EE gets traded. Plus, 10/5 guy, so he'd have to agree to any trade.

Comment

• What are the Blue Jays doing? they can't go into next season with that rotation/bullpen. Can they?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  What are the Blue Jays doing? they can't go into next season with that rotation/bullpen. Can they?
                  They need to get Lind and Morrow back, they already got Happ

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Are you talking about EE? if we can get a top of the rotation guy or a young stud pitcher for him like let's say Matz. Yeah i would move him.
                    Huh? No I was talking about Ross Atkins, our new GM.

Comment

Huh? No I was talking about Ross Atkins, our new GM.
                      I actually don't mind Atkins. He's been put in a pretty tough situation where they have no real payroll room, lack depth in both the bullpen and rotation on both 25-man and 40-man rosters, and, oh yeah, he has zero wiggle room or honeymoon period with which to work. And he's been on the job like 4 days.

And, in any case, let's be clear that Atkins isn't in charge of squat. The buck stops with ShapEYEro.

Comment

IMO, getting close to that rapist Uncle vibe

Comment

• Honeslty, F*ck Shapiro...

Seems to be talking more about the "Fan Experience" at the Skydome more than he is talking about fielding a Championship Calibre team. He's more worried about Drawing Fans to the Skydome with gimmicky perks, than drawing them to the Skydome with a Top-Tier team. Not to mention, he's basically already put a hold on getting real grass into the Skydome.

Comment

Honeslty, F*ck Shapiro...

Seems to be talking more about the "Fan Experience" at the Skydome more than he is talking about fielding a Championship Calibre team. He's more worried about Drawing Fans to the Skydome with gimmicky perks, than drawing them to the Skydome with a Top-Tier team. Not to mention, he's basically already put a hold on getting real grass into the Skydome.
                            He's certainly not endearing himself to fans. Though, with the grass stuff, that was always basically just Beeston's bullshit. No one ever thought that was going to happen did they?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              He's certainly not endearing himself to fans. Though, with the grass stuff, that was always basically just Beeston's bullshit. No one ever thought that was going to happen did they?
                              I was cautiously optimistic... I think it would be good for everybody. I'd at least like to see it prioritized over installing some gimmicky Marlins Park Aquarium/Swimming Pool equivalent.
                              Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 18, 2015, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• I miss Paul Beeston and AA already
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X