Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Just saw the score............

15-1???

Joey Bats lost one in the sun leading to the run 😤

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Joey Bats lost one in the sun leading to the run 😤
          He sucks man, he made an error the other night that cost a few runs as well... trade his ass now while he's got value! *I've got over-reacting friends that would say shit like this*😲😨😩

Comment

• Last time we were 17 games over .500 was 1993 ... crazy.

Comment

• The Jays are crazy good. If Tulo starts hitting well, then how can anyone beat that team?

Would anyone else like to see Revere bat lead off though? If it ain't broke, don't fix it I know, but a Revere, Donaldson, Bautista, Encarnacion, Tulo first 5 would scare the crap out of most starting pitchers. And then you still got Smoak/Colabello, Martin, Pillar, and Goins to follow that up. What a potent lineup, regardless of position in the lineup. I just wonder if Tulo would be more comfortable batting later in the lineup, and Revere leading off could give the team more opportunity to take advantage of his speed.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                The Jays are crazy good. If Tulo starts hitting well, then how can anyone beat that team?

Would anyone else like to see Revere bat lead off though? If it ain't broke, don't fix it I know, but a Revere, Donaldson, Bautista, Encarnacion, Tulo first 5 would scare the crap out of most starting pitchers. And then you still got Smoak/Colabello, Martin, Pillar, and Goins to follow that up. What a potent lineup, regardless of position in the lineup. I just wonder if Tulo would be more comfortable batting later in the lineup, and Revere leading off could give the team more opportunity to take advantage of his speed.
                Prefer to bat Donaldson leadoff and move Tulo to 4th cleanup. It's just because Tulo is really struggling. Like the power at the top giving extra at-bats to guys who can score runs with one swing. Like the 7-8-9 hitter just to be extra base runners for the big bats.

Comment

Prefer to bat Donaldson leadoff and move Tulo to 4th cleanup. It's just because Tulo is really struggling. Like the power at the top giving extra at-bats to guys who can score runs with one swing. Like the 7-8-9 hitter just to be extra base runners for the big bats.
                  Nooooooooooooooo!! I as well am disappointed/sorry that Tulo hasnt quite gotten comfortable yet but I believe his problem is not with his lineup position but with the change of leagues/getting used to picthers here. He is too talented not to figure it out/get his timing down. Putting Donaldson at #1 is no good..he has the most home runs on the team and would be a "waste" there...I would actually switch him with Bautista. But alls good. Even with our perceived notions of what might be if we tinkered with the lineup...look at the offensive record compared to the league. Lets just enjoy!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Nooooooooooooooo!! I as well am disappointed/sorry that Tulo hasnt quite gotten comfortable yet but I believe his problem is not with his lineup position but with the change of leagues/getting used to picthers here. He is too talented not to figure it out/get his timing down. Putting Donaldson at #1 is no good..he has the most home runs on the team and would be a "waste" there...I would actually switch him with Bautista. But alls good. Even with our perceived notions of what might be if we tinkered with the lineup...look at the offensive record compared to the league. Lets just enjoy!
                    In general liked the lineup as it was. Don't mess with things if it ain't broke

Comment

• Geezus, Edwin with ANOTHER homerun in the 1st today?? Unbelievable. 4-0 already in the 4th.

Comment

• I love how Price is always the 1st one in the dugout to greet guys, and give them a high 5. Looks like Price is having a BLAST with these guys, so hopefully that inspires him to stick around past this season ... a World Series will go a long way in accomplishing that as well.. Jays really need to offer WHATEVER it takes to keep this guy.
                        They've already made up the difference in Money to acquire all of these guys, easily.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I love how Price is always the 1st one in the dugout to greet guys, and give them a high 5. Looks like Price is having a BLAST with these guys, so hopefully that inspires him to stick around past this season ... a World Series will go a long way in accomplishing that as well.. Jays really need to offer WHATEVER it takes to keep this guy.
                          They've already made up the difference in Money to acquire all of these guys, easily.
                          Price, the Lowry of the Jays.

Comment

Pfft, Price is more like our Durant.

Comment

Lowry's great, sure, but I could see Price going into the HOF. I'm not sure Lowry makes it.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                Lowry's great, sure, but I could see Price going into the HOF. I'm not sure Lowry makes it.
                                Just meant a free agent who loves the atmosphere so resigns. Then proceeds to be on a team that drastically changes next season, gets injured after the all star break then post pics of himself in the off season shirtless looking ripped. All while Joey Bats gets ripped on forums with a fan base that wants his mid-range game gone before his next contract

Comment

Working...
                                X