Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh Kessel Kessel Kessel kinda jelly
    holla at me when nazem scores.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• why is Anaheim still trying?
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• well at least kad's got friends on the team

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          why is Anaheim still trying?
          they're done

Comment

• Kessel's second goal was awesome. Couldn't even see the puck it was so fast.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Would have been 4-1 had Kadri picked up his man on the Second Anaheim goal. Lazy lazy Kadri, you will never learn.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                Would have been 4-1 had Kadri picked up his man on the Second Anaheim goal. Lazy lazy Kadri, you will never learn.

damn it Craig, dont be so rough on the kid he actually played well (won most of his face offs had a couple of hits)
                was there a time when you actually ever praised him..lol... just wonderin

my predictions on craig's attitude towards nazem last season.....
                *scores hattrick* still horrible send him to the marlies
                *another hattrick* who does he think he is taking chances like young players ugggh so risky
                *game winner* the goal wouldnt have happened if bozak didnt win the draw- horrible center horrible trade him thank God for bozak

lool........
                grouch
                Last edited by lilmamba_; Thu Oct 24, 2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Phew, Lupul's only day-to-day with that bruised foot.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Clarkson's back tonight, should be a good boost

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      damn it Craig, dont be so rough on the kid he actually played well (won most of his face offs had a couple of hits)
                      was there a time when you actually ever praised him..lol... just wonderin

my predictions on craig's attitude towards nazem last season.....
                      *scores hattrick* still horrible send him to the marlies
                      *another hattrick* who does he think he is taking chances like young players ugggh so risky
                      *game winner* the goal wouldnt have happened if bozak didnt win the draw- horrible center horrible trade him thank God for bozak

lool........
                      grouch
                      Oh mamba, don't be silly. I would TRADE Naz, and have Bozak sent to Saturn if possible.

Comment

• I'm hoping to see quite offensive game tonight.

at least 5 goals from leafs. Bobrovsky will be killed tonight.
                        Last edited by rocwell; Fri Oct 25, 2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I'm hoping to see quite offensive game tonight.

at least 5 goals from leafs. Bobrovsky will be killed tonight.
                          hahahah xD

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                            Oh mamba, don't be silly. I would TRADE Naz, and have Bozak sent to Saturn if possible.

im praying to god this kid proves you wrong tonight.

Comment

• pp goal. fuck

Comment

• woah shot after shot
                                get ready it gonna be a long night Johnathan

Comment

Working...
                                X