Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    OMG Kadri is a major tool
    atleast my boy isn't negative two*cough bozak*coughcough*kessel*cough*JVR*coughcough*kad- oh wait
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Nov 26, 2013, 08:25 AM.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Wow ... Rogers signs a HUGE deal with the NHL, blocking out TSN from airing any Hockey Games. That's ridiculous!! (EDIT: Nevermind.. they can show Winnipeg games in Winnipeg ...)
      I don't watch hockey at all, but I have to imagine this will upset some people. CBC keeps 'Hockey Night in Canada'.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...8573--nhl.html
      Last edited by Joey; Tue Nov 26, 2013, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        atleast my boy isn't negative two*cough bozak*coughcough*kessel*cough*JVR*coughcough*kad- oh wait
        Tough to get a minus when youre benched half the game for brutal play.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Wow ... Rogers signs a HUGE deal with the NHL, blocking out TSN from airing any Hockey Games. That's ridiculous!! (EDIT: Nevermind.. they can show Winnipeg games in Winnipeg ...)
          I don't watch hockey at all, but I have to imagine this will upset some people. CBC keeps 'Hockey Night in Canada'.

Ah well. I hope this leads to more NBA games on TSN/less on NBA TV in some way.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Wow ... Rogers signs a HUGE deal with the NHL, blocking out TSN from airing any Hockey Games. That's ridiculous!! (EDIT: Nevermind.. they can show Winnipeg games in Winnipeg ...)

Wtf? Rogers just laid off ~100 people last week, now they sign 5$ billion deal ? Nice

Comment

• My wife grew up in Edmonton and is a big Oilers fan, so it is the only hockey I watch. If the quality of the Oilers' broadcasts is any indication of what we can expect from Rogers, then this is a sad day for hockey fans.

The production is a small step above the days when the local tv stations broadcast games. The sound quality is terrible (I don't think it's surround), the HD quality seems subpar (it sometimes looks like I'm watching on digital), and the graphics are embarassing. This is leaving aside the absolutely awful studio hosts, analysts and "insiders". Perhaps it's because they are regional broadcasts but the presentation is so bland it can put you to sleep.

The good news for me is that this means there will be virtually no Raps games on Sportsnet and TSN (vastly superior to Rogers channels in every way) will have more games. Good stuff.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Wtf? Rogers just laid off ~100 people last week, now they sign 5$ billion deal ? Nice
                ya, well expect TSN to lay off 95% of their employees.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• who's watching Toronto vs Montreal!!!!!!
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

who's watching Toronto vs Montreal!!!!!!
                    4hrs to go.

It's a sin to miss rival games.

Comment

4hrs to go.

It's a sin to miss rival games.
                      are you with us or the rivals cuz their winning

Comment

are you with us or the rivals cuz their winning
                        I'm rooting for leafs.

Comment

I'm rooting for leafs.
                          well, we're still losing

Comment

well, we're still losing
                            Well there's some sign of life!

period to go

Comment

Well there's some sign of life!

period to go
                              some....

Comment

• fuck..... this city's cursed

Comment

Working...
                                X