Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    hahahahahhahaaaa

I knew youd like that one mamba hahaha

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    man Craig I don't even know what to say .....

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    chill out?

relax yourself, this is the hockey thread, were allowed to be loud here.

Anyhow, I am not one of um.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Craig wrote: View Post
    well both of you can assume I am a racist then, its both shortsighted and ignorant to say that, but thats you guys, not me.

I just don't like entitled little shits who quit on their off season training, then lie about it. kids that come into camp fat, 3 years riunning. I don't like kids that act like they are stars, in the room, out of the room in the media etc, but who have NEVER accomplished anything. I dont' like them. I don't like players that dive, never have, and Kadri dives....a lot. He was 19, and called his coach, "willsy", his GM Burkie, and cherry "grapes". If you dont understand why this is an issue, then you likely never will. Every other rookie says "Coach Wilson" "Mr. Burke" "Mr. Cherry". Its about respect, and knowing your place.

3 years and he still seems to have no clue.

Its fucking hockey, there are conduct expectations, and he doesnt get it. I wish he did. And if he does, I will love him. I guess i wont be a racist at that point right?
    oh buddy chill out

I wasn't even talking about you.

This is just my opinion about racism. Many people don't like muslim and it gives another reason for people to hate Kadri.
    Last edited by rocwell; Fri Dec 27, 2013, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    well both of you can assume I am a racist then, its both shortsighted and ignorant to say that, but thats you guys, not me.

I just don't like entitled little shits who quit on their off season training, then lie about it. kids that come into camp fat, 3 years riunning. I don't like kids that act like they are stars, in the room, out of the room in the media etc, but who have NEVER accomplished anything. I dont' like them. I don't like players that dive, never have, and Kadri dives....a lot. He was 19, and called his coach, "willsy", his GM Burkie, and cherry "grapes". If you dont understand why this is an issue, then you likely never will. Every other rookie says "Coach Wilson" "Mr. Burke" "Mr. Cherry". Its about respect, and knowing your place.

3 years and he still seems to have no clue.

Its fucking hockey, there are conduct expectations, and he doesnt get it. I wish he did. And if he does, I will love him. I guess i wont be a racist at that point right?

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    Craig wrote: View Post
    Racism?

I doubt that
    then what is it.....
    ima play along Rocwell's lines
    I just dont get how you could hate a kid with his ability and skill set
    He brings his everything every game
    even on a shitty night he's drawing penalties and givin you 5 hits
    the Pittsburgh game was blamed all on Nazem
    it would have been 3-0 if he hadn't drawn that penalty and given a chance to that team to score
    the shootout game where he and was it lupul i forget yea i think it was lupul, yea where lupul and kadri both missed
    but hey Nazem gave us that one point the only leaf goal in the game and he brought us that pity point
    i just dont get it

the kids adorable
    hes got that swagger in every step
    fuck swagger he's fuckin beautiful

but i guess that doesn't matter
    it's his game that does
    and i still dont get how you could hate him
    don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Racism?

I doubt that

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    explain to me Craig why you hate this kid so much no honestly im being serious
    I don't hate Kadri personally, but I can guess that every second leafs fan would say something like this - we love hard working players, he isn't one. His working ethic is bad, reputation of being cocky...

Also, don't exclude racism factor here. Toronto is huge international city, but we have racist people here, like any other city.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    explain to me Craig why you hate this kid so much no honestly im being serious

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    mamba.

everything he said about Kadri is true.

Kadri wont even be in the league in 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied

I'm sorry i think kads should have worn the mic that night
    Sid's such a fuckin p***** fuckin hate him no fuckin sportsmanship go fuck yourself pshhh and you have kids looking up to you

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    my man saved all your asses last night

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    the leafs are so boring these days

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Boom