The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Naoya Inoue. WOW. I think I found my new favorite boxer.
    They don't call him the Monster for nothing! Reminds me of Pacquaio.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

They don't call him the Monster for nothing! Reminds me of Pacquaio.
      How about Crawford the other night? that version of Crawford beats prime Floyd Mayweather Jr. in my opinion.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

How about Crawford the other night? that version of Crawford beats prime Floyd Mayweather Jr. in my opinion.
        That's a hot take for sure. Lol But ya he looked good. He looked BIG. Too bad he's such a door knob when it comes to promotion.

Comment

That's a hot take for sure. Lol But ya he looked good. He looked BIG. Too bad he's such a door knob when it comes to promotion.
          I don't think it's a hot take at all lol. What I saw Saturday night was special. He demolished another top pound for pound fighter who's in the prime of his career. He made Spence looked like an amateur.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't think it's a hot take at all lol. What I saw Saturday night was special. He demolished another top pound for pound fighter who's in the prime of his career. He made Spence looked like an amateur.
            Spence might be done.
            Something is going on with him. He looked stoned the entire fight.

Comment

• Who is gonna be our next champion then?

Comment

• Sucks how Wilder's career ended. Sucks that we're never going to see Wilder vs AJ. Still think that Wilder would've knocked him out Joey .

The funny thing about this heavyweight era is that for years everybody talked about Fury, AJ and Wilder but none of them stood out. This era will be known as the Usyk era.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Spence might be done.
                  Something is going on with him. He looked stoned the entire fight.
                  After that beatdown that he took, he's apparently going to get a title shot next. Only in boxing. Smh.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Sucks how Wilder's career ended. Sucks that we're never going to see Wilder vs AJ. Still think that Wilder would've knocked him out Joey .

The funny thing about this heavyweight era is that for years everybody talked about Fury, AJ and Wilder but none of them stood out. This era will be known as the Usyk era.
                    Lol It's funny, I made the comment to a friend of mine before the Usyk vs AJ fight, saying "Wouldn't it be funny if an all-time great Cruiserweight comes in and just puts the entire "rejuvenated" Heavy Weight Division to sleep?" He pretty much has. We'll have to see how the rematch goes, since there's always that chance, but ya .. hard not to love Usyk.

Also, if you STILL think Wilder beats AJ, after what we just saw, then I got nothing else to say ... Lol AJ is at least still out here clobbering muhfuckas and working his way back to title shot. Wilder shoulda retired 2 fights ago!

Comment

Lol It's funny, I made the comment to a friend of mine before the Usyk vs AJ fight, saying "Wouldn't it be funny if an all-time great Cruiserweight comes in and just puts the entire "rejuvenated" Heavy Weight Division to sleep?" He pretty much has. We'll have to see how the rematch goes, since there's always that chance, but ya .. hard not to love Usyk.

Also, if you STILL think Wilder beats AJ, after what we just saw, then I got nothing else to say ... Lol AJ is at least still out here clobbering muhfuckas and working his way back to title shot. Wilder shoulda retired 2 fights ago!
                      I mean, Wilder is not the same after the 3rd Fury fight.

Wilder in his prime would've knocked Zhang and Parker out.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                      X