Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry to Indiana

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n2zbvk3

Lowry to Indiana for Mahinmi, Sloan and a 1st round pick. Mahinmi is under contract until 2016 for 4M$ a season and he'd be exactly the type of guy that we need at the backup C spot. Sloan is a decent 3rd option at PG who's got a team option for under 1M$ next year.

For the Pacers, they just signed Bynum so maybe they want to get rid of Mahinmi right now. Plus Lowry would add even more depth to their already great team.

If Masai decides to trade Lowry, I'm pretty sure he'll find a better deal than 27-30th pick + back up center.

Bad trade.

Comment

Would be the next vc trade... A julyan stone a back up c and a low first round pick for a borderline all star.. An all star snub... Just horrible... I would want george hill back at least

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

They don't even own this years pick, PHo has that. The back up center would be good, but I see us trading for a good prospect for the pg if we trade Kyle. I don't believe he is going anywhere. He is another guy that hasn't been the center of attention on a winning team. Maybe he really wants to be here and win, and be a major cog in the wheel he is coming into the prime of his career, so there aren't going to be to many contracts where he can have the freedom like he does here.

Comment

Working...
        X