No announcement yet.

Future Build upon Summer Big Move

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Future Build upon Summer Big Move

    Let's face it, with the current roster of this year, we are good to go for a 1st rounder exit when we face elite teams like the Bulls or Hornets when it comes down to playoff, or even the Knicks. We need a roster shakeup. The era of Lowry and DeRozan has come to an end and I believe Masaii will retool the Raptors or build another dynamic dynasty of the upcoming age of Raptors. Just like DC Superheroes, The Golden Age is about to end, enter the Silver Age.

    Summer Moves
    1) Toronto trade DeRozan, resigned Patrick Patterson, future pick to Minnesota for Andrew Wiggins and Kris Dunn

    2) Toronto trade Terrence Ross, and resigned Jared Sullinger to Orlando for resigned Serge Ibaka and Mario Hezonja

    3) Toronto trade Cory Joseph, Jakob Poeltl, 2017 1st round pick to Philly for Jahlil Okafor and Their pick

    4) We draft Malik Monk, Miles Bridges, and 2nd round pick Caleb Swanigan

    5) We sign Vince Carter to the vet minimum

    6) Lowry walks and return home to Philly

    7) We resign Bebe to a three year deal

    Our Lineups
    Dunn, DWright, MMonk
    Powell, Carter, Hezonja
    Wiggins, DMC, MBridges
    Ibaka, Siakam, Swanigan
    Val, Okafor, Bebe

    We build upon Dunn, Powell, Wiggins with Ibaka being the leader. We still have a pretty solid backup with DWright possibly become a better backup when his healthy. Carter would retire as a Raptor. DMC is good when coming off the bench. 2nd year Siakam should show more flashes. Okafor could potential challenge Val for the starting C spot. We still have a few role players with Monk, Hezonja, and Bridges, and even Swanigan earning spot while develop their game in the D-League. Bebe is resigned as that third stringer C. We have tons of caps to resign Wiggins.

  • #2
    LOL good to see that tenforthewin is still at it after all these years!


    • #3
      this deal looks good to me, i'd say its as good as done!
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%


      • #4
        By providing financial support and mentorship, Google aims to empower Black founders and help them grow and scale their businesses.