No announcement yet.

Bargnani Trade Idea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd do it. I assume we'd amnesty Jose then? I doubt it'll be a lottery pick (especially if they sign 1 or 2 of the big free agents) but even a mid to late first round pick could net you a good player in this draft.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Not sure Indy trades a dude they just traded for but who knows
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Revised Indiana trade?

Instead of Hill we get Rush and their first rounder for Bargnani?
        http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=8ynrbse

Not sure they still do this after getting West, but we could still try

Comment

• Wow I don't like Bargnani but this trade is not a stellar one for the Raps in my opinion.

Comment

• To be honest I dont think its a great trade either.
            But so far everyone seems to want to trade Bargnani for a draft pick.
            Indy's will be fairly high, as I see them making the playoffs, espically with Bargs, but it should be a shade under 20, which may just be low enough to get Kabongo or another strong Pg. We also get another fairly young player.

I really onyl suggested it becuase someone suggested getting George Hill, and other saying Indy would not do it since they just got him. Although I think Hill is better, I still see potential in Rush.

Comment

• they'll get the 18 - 20 pick so we'll get a PG like Kabongo or Marshall if they drop a bit.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                they'll get the 18 - 20 pick so we'll get a PG like Kabongo or Marshall if they drop a bit.
                So essentially its Bargs for Kabongo and Rush.
                Not that bad a deal, imo.

Comment

• how bout bargs to the hornets for their pick that they got from minnesota

Comment

how bout bargs to the hornets for their pick that they got from minnesota
                    If the horents are rebuilding, which based on the paul trade they are, why would they trade one of the top picks in a stacked draft away?

Comment

• http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=7pww224 what can I say, I still love Cv31. This trade makes us a bigger and better defencively team. Also opens up more playing time for demar

Comment

• Hello wrote: View Post
                        If the horents are rebuilding, which based on the paul trade they are, why would they trade one of the top picks in a stacked draft away?
                        because they have no front court scoring options.

Comment

• northgrantballer wrote: View Post
                          http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=7pww224 what can I say, I still love Cv31. This trade makes us a bigger and better defencively team. Also opens up more playing time for demar
                          If you remove Charlie V and throw in Detroit's First rounder I'd do it

Comment

• northgrantballer wrote: View Post
                            http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=7pww224 what can I say, I still love Cv31. This trade makes us a bigger and better defencively team. Also opens up more playing time for demar
                            I dont like it. We take on more years with Diop, and get two players who are, imo, worse then the players we are trading. If either team would cough up a draft pick then I would be down, but both teams are more in love with their picks than we are.

Comment

because they have no front court scoring options.
                              Carl Landry?
                              And if you dont like Landry, then they could wait until the draft?
                              Between them sucking and Minny sucking, they will probably get a good pick. Davis, Drummond, Jones...

Comment

If you remove Charlie V and throw in Detroit's First rounder I'd do it
                                There is no way in hell Detroit make that trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X