No announcement yet.

Ellis To The Raptors (Idea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demar should not be covering most SFs in this league and Ellis is only going to take minutes from him at the 2. On top of that I don't think this helps our D or rebounding.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      If a big deal is going to happen, the Raptors have the GM who is not afraid to be a part of it. You are correct though, extremely unlikely. If a team acquired Bargnani and were able to make him a solid defender and rebounder, I'd cry.
      Golden State turning Bargs into a rebounding / defense machine? We're talking about the same team right? Perhaps they should bring back Nellie to make that happen

PS> As for these trade proposals, they all sound good to me at this point. We have several assets that we can move (assets that no longer fit). It will be very interesting what this team looks like next year.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
        Golden State turning Bargs into a rebounding / defense machine? We're talking about the same team right? Perhaps they should bring back Nellie to make that happen
        Read the context in which it was typed. It was a reply to Apollo's comment, which was a general one, about Bargnani becoming a solid defender and rebounder.

Comment

Working...
        X